Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

mourinho says lot of shit... he like to play mind games and he is the best at it... :)

but mourinho always like to play with a solid reliable good in the air CB's .... and we are kinda playing from the back now.....just not AVB style

expect to see cahill/ivanovic partnering zouma/terry combo for next year....

the only question is what is going to happen to luiz.?

I equate mourinho obvious lies to something like this:

2lkeg41.jpg

:-)

Just listen to José in his press conferences after we sign these players.

I think even he's surprised at the ease with which we acquire ALL of his targets. Want Matic? Done. Salah? Done. Zouma? Done.

The big one is coming in the summer. Shaw too. We're going to be a juggernaut soon enough.

We had a lot of problems for years in some position and Jose almost solved them all. Defensive midfield problem? Sign Matic and MVG. Need a good CB? Sign Zouma. Need good wingers that can track back and contribute more to the game than just attack? Sign Willian,Salah and train Eden to do these things. Striker is the only problem left. Kudos to Jose, he is really building for the future and not instant success.

EDIT: I totally forgot....

WELCOME TO CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB KURT ZOUMA !

We had a lot of problems for years in some position and Jose almost solved them all. Defensive midfield problem? Sign Matic and MVG. Need a good CB? Sign Zouma. Need good wingers that can track back and contribute more to the game than just attack? Sign Willian,Salah and train Eden to do these things. Striker is the only problem left. Kudos to Jose, he is really building for the future and not instant success.

EDIT: I totally forgot....

WELCOME TO CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB KURT ZOUMA !

we cannot say he solved our defensive midfield problem. matic and MVG still have to prove themselves. they could also flop. and futhermore, we sill need a DLP I think..so our problem in the CM/DM section isnt really solved.

now we need a new LB and a new Striker foremost. if we could get a creative midfielder, would be the top of the cake...

The fact that Jose said that he might go on loan again after pre season tells me that Luiz isn't going anywhere, like some here are trying to predict, unless we receive a ridiculous offer.

I'd be absolutely stunned if he went on loan next season. I'm not saying it's not possible, but from what I've seen, heard and read about him then I think he could definitely be a third or fourth choice centre-back for us.

As for Luiz, the guy simply isn't trusted by Jose to play in defence at the moment against anything stronger than Swansea. In fact he's more likely to pop up in midfield then in defence on Monday isn't he?

If Barca came in with a bid like the one they were reported to have made last summer then what is the reason to say no? Potential? We now have a 19 year old with potential.

Pre-Season should be interesting if we have guys like Zouma, T.Hazard, Courtois, B.Traore, Atsu, Piazon, Chalobah, Romeu and Lukaku all waltzing up to show Jose what they can do!

dont forget wallace and kallas too

but to realistic, thats make me actually sad, because probably from that many exciting young player

just only few of them (beside courtois and lukaku) can possibly break up to the first team in 2-3 years

we cannot say he solved our defensive midfield problem. matic and MVG still have to prove themselves. they could also flop. and futhermore, we sill need a DLP I think..so our problem in the CM/DM section isnt really solved.

now we need a new LB and a new Striker foremost. if we could get a creative midfielder, would be the top of the cake...

You're right, obviously not all of our problems are solved but atleast someone is adressing them.

On the 31st January 2014, Zouma joined Chelsea for a fee believed to be around £12 million, he will remain at Saint Étienne on loan for the remainder of the 2013-14 season.

Zouma first appeared as a first-half substitute for Chelsea in a pre-season friendly against Wycombe Wanderers. He scored his first goal for the club in a 21 friendly win against Slovene club Olimpija, on 27 July 2014. He was given the number 5 shirt, previously worn by Michael Essien.

On 24 September, Zouma made his first competitive appearance for Chelsea, scoring the opener in a 21 win against Bolton Wanderers in the third round of the League Cup. Zouma made his second Chelsea start and first Champions League appearance on 21 October against Maribor, helping his side keep a clean sheet in a 6−0 win. He made his Premier League debut as an added-time substitute for Willian in the 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford on 26 October 2014.

On 4 January 2015, Zouma scored the third goal for Chelsea in the 30 victory over Watford in the FA Cup. Six days later he started in the Premier League for the first time, partnering John Terry in place of Gary Cahill and keeping a clean sheet in a 20 home win over Newcastle United which put Chelsea back into first place.

With Nemanja Matić suspended and John Obi Mikel injured, Zouma played in defensive midfield as Chelsea won the League Cup Final on 1 March, with a 20 victory over Tottenham Hotspur. On 3 May, he featured as a substitute for the final five minutes in place of Willian as Chelsea defeated Crystal Palace 10 to win the league title.

Click here to view the record