Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Surely none of you can begin to think he meant the word cheat in the true sense of the word. Hes a youn lad inexperienced in the media in a interview where using words with multiple meanings are of course going to be jumped on specially right now. If our media people had any sense he would be banning all our lads from doing interviews right now unless pre reviewed.

Happy looks to be one of those people in life that everyone likes and seems to be loved by all our lads. He comes across as having a very quiet character which I'd like to see him toughen up a little but hes young and that will come with confidence.

I know I love the guy and while I do think him and Stones would complement each other I still have my dream of putting him and Varane together. IF we are going to offer upto £40mill for stones I'm sure a little more might just get Varane. I know hes not HG but oh well. Nobodys perfect.

Think what he obviously meant was that Diego loves to push the boundaries and bend the rules as far as they can without breaking them.

Funny, though, and typical from the media that they blow up the quotes about "cheating" but I've seen only one or two journalists acknowledging his clarification. Any chance to shit on Chelsea these hacks get they just love it.

Growing pains with zouma...

Would rather have him pair with JT to learn

JT was not going to stop the play there and tell zouma his mistake. that is for the training ground.

he is 20, he will make some mistakes if he is playing with JT or with maldini.

Excellent prospect but how many times has his positioning let him down? If it is not going over his head, he is totally out of position. His pace helps him recover for instance against Walcott last week and Sterling last season but really as a CB he is going to need to sort out these errors in his game. What he done yesterday was suicidal. Had a good game against Arsenal but sometimes our fans are way too quick to react. Claiming he is an automatic first team starter now. Disagree. I still think as the season goes on and with Mourinho entering crisis mode he will go back to his more trusted CB due of Cahill and Terry.