Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Bullshit , all his progress will be forgotten , when he has an average loan for a rubbish team in a stagnant league. I bet if he leaves , he will never play for us again.

I hope Mou is not that stupid.

Zouma looks to be only youth player that is actualy gonna make it here, so why the hell would we loan him?

And no offense but to fucking sampdoria in serie a? Marseille, midtable pl team or sth would actualy be nice if Zouma got regular spot, but sampdoria (and even loan itself) looks like something stupid.

Worst case Mourinho sign another 'proven' CB that will do well here and Zouma will be forgotten on loans for ever.

If Mou seriously believed and counted on Zouma, he would never be considered to loan him out, never mind sampdoria.

I first want to say that I do not want give Kurt Zouma on loan to any team. In fact, for me our partner of center-backs should be Zouma - Varane. But I'm beginning to think that this will be impossible.

But talk of a loan to Sampdoria seems like the joke of the summer.

In the event that we would like give Zouma on loan would be just to another Premier team Premier or Valencia as replacement for Otamendi (if he leaves) or Atletico de Madrid if Miranda or Godin leaves. But never to Sampdoria.
Atletico Madrid or Valencia would be perfect choices for Zouma.

Right now a loan would be a step back for Zouma. And he has shown he can be our first choice perfectly.

I do not understand this rumor. Sampdoria president must be crazy if he thinks we're going to give Zouma on loan to Sampdoria.

But again

Kurt Zouma must be our Centre-back Next season, from first to last match.

Regards.

Even if he gets starting spot, he would need damn good season, amazing one tbh given the fact he would play for sampdoria in average league.

Varane, Koscielny will probably be first choice duo with Sakho rotating. Mangala is just poor and there is Laporte who is doing great job at Atletic, but still isnt first choice in france. Thats why I think even if Zouma performs well at sampdoria, its still only sampdoria.

If we get another CB, loan is not that weird choice, but loan to sampdoria makes absolutely no sense.

As much as we try to hide behind it, John Terry isn't getting any younger. We have an ideal replacement for him in Kurt Zouma, massive expectations like but from what I've seen of him I believe he can be a starter for us for many years to come.

He played 28 games this season, I don't believe there's a reason for us to loan him out. Especially as we only have Terry/Cahill as cover. Ok Ivanovic can play centre-back, but I doubt Jose would go for him there. Think if we do loan him out, we'll bring someone in... Would like to think so anyway, as it would be suicidal not to.

The Sampdoria president best be talking bollocks.

Because the ONLY way loaning Zouma out is a good idea is if we're buying Varane to play alongside JT for this season, before replacing JT with Zouma next season. And that is pretty unlikely.

But even then, I would hope Zouma would go to a better class team ffs. Somewhere like Valencia, Southampton or Gladbach would be much better, they all have European football next season, great training facilities and great coaches after all.

Maybe he wants game time to get a starting spot in the Euro's?

Unless France has an injury crisis, Zouma won't make the starting lineup. Kid has top-tier talent (even the current France coach has said he's a future leader) but he's not there yet

Although if he stays and continues to grow he can cement a place for Russia 2018. Hm.

Totally agree...if some of the French youngsters develop as expected, that 2018 team will be stacked!