Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Finally fully convinced you're a troll or 12.

Cool, stating facts is now considered trolling? OK...

It was not intentional, he was just unlucky. I don't understand why did they ban him for 10 match.

I don't know, watching the video of the tackle I think he went in a bit hard unnecessarily

So where does this leave Kalas and Omeruo?

Zouma seems like a very promising player but we have two other full internationals who play in the same position who are one year older. What makes this egg any more suited to a Mourinho-led team?

His physicality. Simple really.

As much as I want us to promote youth development, Zouma is a boy in a mans body and that stands to him tremendously in comparison to Kalas and Omeru, who you even say are older than him. Quite similar to Lukaku actually...

That said, Zouma is a prime replacement for Distin. :eyebrows:

As much as I want us to promote youth development, Zouma is a boy in a mans body and that stands to him tremendously in comparison to Kalas and Omeru, who you even say are older than him. Quite similar to Lukaku actually...

Besides, we kepp talking about Omeruo, but I haven't been able to to actually see a single good performance from the boy. Every time I watch him play he looks either completely out of his depth or picks up an injury and is subbed off early on.

Kalas is actually quite a strong, fast player. He's got a great leap on him as well.

Kurt Zouma has the potential to be one of the best, £13m is a steal IMO.

Good enough to start now as well, a Luiz - Zouma partnership would be immense in the foreseeable future.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zouma was actually a replacement for Luiz.

Both have the potential to be great defenders - one is 19, the other is 26.

Why would we do that? why not keep both of them?.. surely it can be an immense partnership for a few years untill Luiz is old.

It would also be kinda stupid since Terry wont last forever and Cahill is.. Cahill.

Kalas is actually quite a strong, fast player. He's got a great leap on him as well.

Different type of defenders though. They compliment each other pretty well - Zouma is the more classic defender out of the two.