Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Just now, Polo7 said:

Dude its his first game in almost a year. He isnt match sharp at all. Chill.

wtf I am very chill. I was just saying that he gave a penalty away and I was sad about it as he is one of my favorites in the team. I wasn't giving him any shit. Chill.

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

Zouma is going to fit in this new system like a glove I'm looking forward zouma coming back :wub:

Indeed, but I dont see he getting chances soon, since the current back 3 is doing great, and Im not sure Conte will use Azpi as a wing back instead of Moses, my ideal line up. 

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but when he was in the team last season he just didn't inspire me with that much confidence up the back. Neither does Cahill, but I simply don't see all the talent and hype that some people see with him. I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see the thing everyone is going crazy for. I really don't think he is a bang on starter every week quality player. 

He's built like a tank but I'm afraid that injury and the extended time on the sidelines affected a lot his status in the squad. Seeing how much our defenders play with the ball at their feet under Conte I think that atm Christensen is ahead of him in the pecking order because of his ball playing abilities. For me Azpilicueta and David Luiz cannot and will not be dropped by Conte in the near future so it remains to be seen who is the one to be putting Cahill's place in the starting 11 in danger come next summer. It's either Christensen or a new signing imo. 

Hes looking Happy

Photo: Kurt Zouma all smiles on physio table ahead of Boro v Chelsea

The Chelsea defender appears to have come through 90 minutes unscathed earlier this week

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2016/11/photo-kurt-zouma-all-smiles-on-physio-table-ahead-of-boro-v-chelsea/

zouma728.jpg

On 09/11/2016 at 11:09 AM, Thor said:

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but when he was in the team last season he just didn't inspire me with that much confidence up the back. Neither does Cahill, but I simply don't see all the talent and hype that some people see with him. I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see the thing everyone is going crazy for. I really don't think he is a bang on starter every week quality player. 

Agree