Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

That injury looked really awful... about as bad as that Eduardo da Silva injury years ago.  

I really hope that Chelsea and Kurt go VERY slowly with his recovery. Take the time, be gentle. I cringed when Kurt jumped  many times in the past; now I mentally plead with him to take it very slow.

"Today he started the aerobic work for the first time. When we have a very strong situation, no [he is not involved]. We wait because we must respect the right time for him."

"Now we are preparing for him to go and train when there aren't very strong situations. He has also started to play our idea of football when we have the ball, and also without the ball."

"We know he is recovering but I know he needs more time to recover. It's important we don't push him. I had the same injury and I know from experience when the player is ready to go."

Conte at the press conference.

Just watching this interview and wow, this guy is starting to become more and more a huge leader in the squad. That last line, "I want us to win lots of titles this year. We can do it and we have to do it." just oozes charisma and leadership. 

Without a doubt, imo he should be our future captain. From one Frenchman to an Englishman, and hopefully soon from an Englishman back again to a Frenchman! 

This lad very quickly became one of my fave players. Hes full of every quality Chesea is known to have.

I know hes not getting 100% training but just imagine the extra training hes getting/giving himself in other aspects. His cardio will be thru the roof.

I used to have orgasms thinking of him/Varane/Pogba which now will never happen but give him a strong partner with Kante and I'll start a party in me pants.

All we need guys 'n gals is our defence sorting out and I see Conte Time being the one that gets reemembered.

On 19 July 2016 at 6:50 PM, Blue_Fox_ said:

"Today he started the aerobic work for the first time. When we have a very strong situation, no [he is not involved]. We wait because we must respect the right time for him."

"Now we are preparing for him to go and train when there aren't very strong situations. He has also started to play our idea of football when we have the ball, and also without the ball."

"We know he is recovering but I know he needs more time to recover. It's important we don't push him. I had the same injury and I know from experience when the player is ready to go."

Conte at the press conference.

Dude talks too much sense. :)

I love Zouma. Wonderful personality. But he needs to come back in prime physical condition. That's what makes him currently.

A new CB + Christensen and a fully recovered Zouma and the future will look bright in the centre of defence. And I can forget about the Luiz and Cahill days. No disrespect to them but Chelsea enjoyed the services of fine CBs before them.

I love Zouma. Wonderful personality. But he needs to come back in prime physical condition. That's what makes him currently.

A new CB + Christensen & fully recovered Zouma and the future will look bright in the centre of defence. And I can forget about the Luiz and Cahill days. No disrespect to them but Chelsea enjoyed the services of fine CBs before them.

God I miss the good old JT + Riccy days. One of the most deadliest CB combo in modern football history.