Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Now the press is going to dedicate to sell Kurt as a violent player... time to time. What a joke!

Zouma can finish this season as the best centre-back in Premier League. I would love he started on Saturday in our starting eleven to become undisputed for us from the beginning.

If it were up to me, Zouma would be undisputed all season.

If Zouma is happy, I'm happy.

Regards.

I would really like to see him in our starting lineup this season!

But thing is that, if Stones comes with an incredible price tag, that will automatically push Zouma down in our ranks. He would become the 4th centreback as well as player who will be thrown onto the pitch in the late minutes just like in Swansea game. I think that for his development, a year long loan to Everton would be much better idea. He is better than all Everton centrebacks and he would definitely be able to play as many games as possible there. Terry might retire at the end of the season so next season could be the battle between Stones, Cahill and Zouma for starting positions.

And we also have Ivanovic as another option for CB in case Baba and Azpilicueta become the dominant fullbacks as many people seem to hope in here (although unlikely scenario).

But thing is that, if Stones comes with an incredible price tag, that will automatically push Zouma down in our ranks. He would become the 4th centreback as well as player who will be thrown onto the pitch in the late minutes just like in Swansea game. I think that for his development, a year long loan to Everton would be much better idea. He is better than all Everton centrebacks and he would definitely be able to play as many games as possible there. Terry might retire at the end of the season so next season could be the battle between Stones, Cahill and Zouma for starting positions.

And we also have Ivanovic as another option for CB in case Baba and Azpilicueta become the dominant fullbacks as many people seem to hope in here (although unlikely scenario).

Great point. I hadn't thought of that. Stones would be such a massive investment we'd almost be forced into playing him at times. I doubt José would get bullied by the media but he'd certainly have to play his hand after moaning so much about a lack of investment this pre-season.

Would make no sense, one of the reasons why we are chasing Stones is that we need more quality depth in the defense.

Currently we only have 5 defenders, with Baba 6. Last year we also had 6, but in terms of injuries the back line had a miracle year.

Basically no major injury for our defenders but we can't gamble on that to happen again, especially with Iva and JT one year older.

Zouma will get enough minutes, he is fully trusted by Mou.

Would make no sense, one of the reasons why we are chasing Stones is that we need more quality depth in the defense.

Currently we only have 5 defenders, with Baba 6. Last year we also had 6, but in terms of injuries the back line had a miracle year.

Basically no major injury for our defenders but we can't gamble on that to happen again, especially with Iva and JT one year older.

Zouma will get enough minutes, he is fully trusted by Mou.

I really doubt that Zouma would get enough minutes here if we bought Stones because of the fact that Mourinho does not like to rotate,especially when it comes to defense rotation.If Zouma gets minutes,it will be as a midfield option,but apart from that,he will only be used as a CB in Carling Cup matches,which is not enough for a player like Zouma,who has developt into such a great player.

I really doubt that Zouma would get enough minutes here if we bought Stones because of the fact that Mourinho does not like to rotate,especially when it comes to defense rotation.If Zouma gets minutes,it will be as a midfield option,but apart from that,he will only be used as a CB in Carling Cup matches,which is not enough for a player like Zouma,who has developt into such a great player.

Jose already showed in many occasions that he fully trusts Zouma. He benched Cahill for Zouma in matches vs City and L'pool, played him in a very important COC final vs Spurs, let him mark Fellaini, prefers him over Mikel to be the lock on the door. Also said in an interview :"I thought Ivanovic would be my first option to replace John and Gary in a game and he is not anymore.''

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/428880/Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea-Kurt-Zouma-doubts

So it wouldn't surprise me if Zouma can beat Stones too. It's also very important to keep him at the club to keep other defenders sharp, like what he did with Cahill.

http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-roma-boss-rudi-garcia-wants-chelseas-kurt-zouma-on-loan/437708

If we did that I would lose a hellovalot of respect for the club.

Great point. I hadn't thought of that. Stones would be such a massive investment we'd almost be forced into playing him at times. I doubt José would get bullied by the media but he'd certainly have to play his hand after moaning so much about a lack of investment this pre-season.

Id put Stones in straight away over Cahill and start playing Happy gradually over the year for JT to takeover MOR THAN LIKELY next season. If not then we have totally lost an amazing young CB because he will fuck off somehere that plays him. And I wouldn't blame him one bit. Specially when he should already have been playing.

Azpi-Stones-Zouma-Baba, for example.

YES!!

Roma have launched a £25million bid for #CFCcfc.png defender Kurt Zouma - more than double what Chelsea paid. (Source - Sunday People.)

I highly doubt we would sell him.. He had a great first season at Chelsea and he is still only 20 years old. He was good as a CB and as a DM, we should absolutely keep him.