Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Zouma: "Other fans are jealous because their team is not top of the league and they want to be top of the league like everyone wants to; that's normal. I don't like suggestions we're boring but supporters can say what they want, we just have to play our game"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2015/04/29/11243162/zouma-chelsea-haters-are-just-jealous?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He is also wearing a Chelsea shirt in the end there :D

Confirms what I read a long time ago, that he was a Chelsea fan.

Nothing on Zouma, just wish the players and Jose in general would stop talking about this boring crap. It should've just been ignored.

Tell that to reporters. Problem is, with questions like that, saying "No comment" will create a bigger story because it will be interpreted that he at least partly agrees with the accusations.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look too bad, he managed to walk off.

Maybe a season ender though (ie 2+ wks)

Yep, this looks likely to be the case.

However, with knee injuries, being able to walk relatively fine afterwards quite often tells you nothing. Serious (i.e. ruptured ACL etc.) knee injuries are often very painful initially but then athletes can walk and even run after the incident, but will then end up being out for 9-12 months. Not that this is anything like what I imagine Kurt's situation is. My point is just that the fact that he was able to walk off the pitch isn't really an indicator as to the severity of the injury.

As you say though, this looks like a minor injury that will probably keep him out for a few weeks, therefore ending his season. We will see.

Fantastic player, shame about the niggling little injuries he keeps getting. Got on the end of some snidey challenges recently.

Has to be worth 20m-30m now, and when you think Mangala cost Citeh 31.8 m its a shrewd bit 'o investment by the company Chelsea FC.

Yep, this looks likely to be the case.

However, with knee injuries, being able to walk relatively fine afterwards quite often tells you nothing. Serious (i.e. ruptured ACL etc.) knee injuries are often very painful initially but then athletes can walk and even run after the incident, but will then end up being out for 9-12 months. Not that this is anything like what I imagine Kurt's situation is. My point is just that the fact that he was able to walk off the pitch isn't really an indicator as to the severity of the injury.

As you say though, this looks like a minor injury that will probably keep him out for a few weeks, therefore ending his season. We will see.

I have NEVER seen an athlete run or even walk after an ACL tear. Zouma did not tear his ACL. I've seen athletes suffer that, hell, I've seen my friend tear his.