Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Fabian Schar, another wonder CB. Probably even better than Zouma atm.

As i am from switzerland and follow the swiss league although its shit! And fabian schar is such an overrated player he needs 1-2 years more in a better league before joining a team like chelsea. His speed has to improve and he makes to many mistakes. He joined basel from a bad club in switzlerand 2 league and still needs time. I have only seen zouma play 3-4 times but he is a lot better than schär is at the moment!

While that is true, we and Monaco attract different types of players. They attract players who probably have had long careers and are looking for the money while if a player is young and looking to make a name for himself, the EPL would surely be his destination.

When Monaco get Champions League football they will be one off the most attractive propositions in football.

If players go to Russia if the price is right Monaco will have players queing up to go there.

When Monaco get Champions League football they will be one off the most attractive propositions in football.

If players go to Russia if the price is right Monaco will have players queing up to go there.

Not for young player who are looking to develop and become regarded as one of the best in the world, imo. Ligue 1 will never be as tough as the EPL or the Serie A or La Liga nor will it have even a fraction of the marketability of those leagues. I think PSG is a special case because it is in Paris and because it was already the biggest club in France and because it was practically endorsed by Al Jazeera who advertised the club A LOT especially in the Arab world and France. But even with all that you would not have expected Hazard to move there instead of here or Neymar to go there instead of Barcelona.

I think it is mostly correct to say that if you want to be regarded as one of the best in the world, you need to move to the top teams in the EPL or either one of Madrid, Barca, Bayern or Juve.

It looks like Jose is going for some giants, lately.

This Zouma just might be another tree standing next to JT, I read.

Yes. Mourinho understands better than anyone that in the Prem you need power and height. With the balance of our Edens and Oscars we will be just as powerful as City for next seasons campaign.

Kurt Zouma: 'A departure this summer? That's up for my club and my reps to decide. For me it's clear, I want a change.'"

'Chelsea is a club I have loved since I was little, plus blue is my favourite colour. I will go where the wind takes me!'

Kurt Zouma also confirms to @lequipe that he has had conversations with José Mourinho in the past month.

Kurt Zouma: 'If you told me I could go to Chelsea, I would go straight away! Especially after my chats with the manager.'"

Another world class prospect who's a Chelsea fan and would jump at the chance to join the club? This one's a no-brainer, get him now and let him stay at ASSE on loan for the remainder of the season.

Zouma and Matic would be a very successful window for us.

I mean, realistically we were never going to get a world-class or even a top striker in this window. It means we can put all of our resources into a striker in the summer. Maybe José is waiting for United to finish outside a CL place to snap up Rooney? Or Deigo Costa? Even a solid striker like Mandzukic could be a back-up plan. My point is, the market for strikers will be a lot more open in the summer.