Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

From every thing there is something positive. If we didnt lose 5:3 against spurs, Zouma wouldnt get as many chances.

That defeat was needed to show our tactical weakness on the right wing. Ivanovic goes forward a lot leaving the right CB with more one on one situations but cahill is terrible at it. We all knew it but we needed a defeat to show it'll cost us matches just like Mourinho won't try ramires and fabregas pivot combo unless he's taking a gamble.

Next season I would have Zouma as a realistic starter ahead of Cahill, alongside Terry. I'd bring Kenneth Omeruo back as a second backup to Cahill/Zouma and that saves us about 20m going in the market for aother CB. Zouma has proved that he deserves to be a real long term project

Next season I would have Zouma as a realistic starter ahead of Cahill, alongside Terry. I'd bring Kenneth Omeruo back as a second backup to Cahill/Zouma and that saves us about 20m going in the market for aother CB. Zouma has proved that he deserves to be a real long term project

If we can't get Varane for a decent price then I'd be happy with that!

Very shaky and clueless in the first half, understandable given he was playing completely out of position, but grew into the game in the 2nd half. Before this season I use to genuinely rate kalas and omeruo as better players but he's changed my mind

I remember his last game against PSG back in St Ettiene when he was playing at right back. He was ripped badly by Cavani in that day. Don't know if that has any meaning now but for this game only I'd forgive Jose if he'd put Zouma out and play Cahill. I just can't clear the picture of that Zouma's struggles when he faced Paris the last time.

I remember his last game against PSG back in St Ettiene when he was playing at right back. He was ripped badly by Cavani in that day. Don't know if that has any meaning now but for this game only I'd forgive Jose if he'd put Zouma out and play Cahill. I just can't clear the picture of that Zouma's struggles when he faced Paris the last time.

What about the game before that where he played CB and solidly marshalled Ibrahimovic for almost the whole of the game?

That was some time ago. He matured since then, especially in the last couple of months with us. And as Special Juan said, he won't look out of place if put alongside Terry.