Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Can he play at pivot? I imagine he would be a beast there in place of Matic absence.

He played as RB and CB in St. Étienne, I don't know if he had ever played as a DM. It's not a bad idea but It'd be very dangerous to try it against Spurs. We haven't won a trophy since 2013.. The Carling Cup is not that important but winning a title is always good for a team's confidence.

Very proud of him. He's stepped up for the team big time this second part of the season and now he did it in a cup final in an unfamiliar position. He wasn't a world beater there but I'm still proud of him for being there when needed and doing a job.

Another massive test for him, probably the biggest so far, and look at him, calmly doing his job, probably better than we could imagine, even out of his natural position. Hats off boy. You will become an integral part, no doubt.

''Zouma's main job was to shut down Christian Eriksen, and shut down Christian Eriksen he did. Tottenham's danger man joins Sergio Agüero and Raheem Sterling in Zouma's sizable pockets. Soon enough, it's going to be quite a party in there!''

What a player this kid is! Great footballer and a great guy too. The board had done a brilliant job to bring him here. Hats of to Jose to for giving him a chance.

Great that he got his role in cup win. It will boost his confidence and experience for next season...

He looks very promising, more than I expected. One or two more years with Terry and jose will do world of good for him.