Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Zouma is perfect to be honest. That ban, first of all, didnt seem intentional, and second the problem is that he fell on his leg. Yes, it was a bad tackle, but the problem is that it wasnt meant to hurt anybody, he had eyes for the ball, which he hit and cleared.
If we bag him under 15 mil. I would love this!

Zouma is perfect to be honest. That ban, first of all, didnt seem intentional, and second the problem is that he fell on his leg. Yes, it was a bad tackle, but the problem is that it wasnt meant to hurt anybody, he had eyes for the ball, which he hit and cleared.

If we bag him under 15 mil. I would love this!

i dont even think it was a foul. just fell really awkwardly and got his leg caught up. zouma won the ball. banning him is ridiculous . wasnt a tackle from behind or studs up just lots of impact and terrible luck

Terry isnt getting any younger as well. So getting Zouma soon will mean that he can be classified as home-grown.

Selling Cahill and Terry retires or semi-retires (goes to Turkey or whatever) = Luiz, Zouma, Omeruo, Kalas would be a good, young group of CB's

• 3 weeks later...

The article is saying that Monaco and Inter are also interested. All clubs want to sign him for the summer window or sign him now and loan him out until the end of the season (as far as I understand it. my french isnt good though :D)

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/559731/asse-k-zouma-interesse-trois-clubs/