Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

@The only place to be..well, Mikels pass accuracy is surely also amazing. if you pass the ball 3 m next to your player standing, there aint a big chance, that you will missplace a pass. the question is, how good is accuracy is when playing the ball upfront and taking risks.

Does he need to do that on a consistent basis? Why not just pass it 3 m to the guy in midfield and minimise the high-risk balls?

Average pass lenght by Zouma is 24m.

Having good passing ability or ball control is completely different though...

Here is a good article about Zouma:

http://www.squawka.com/news/2014/01/06/91-tackle-success-why-chelsea-need-this-no-nonsense-future-france-captain/2014010650399

Welcome!

Welcome !

Does anyone know if he's ready to play for us after this season? or do u think he'll be sent out on a loan to Vitesse ?

Hell no to Vitesse...if he gets loaned out, Premier league for sure. He is good enough to play in midtable/low PL team.

Welcome !

Does anyone know if he's ready to play for us after this season? or do u think he'll be sent out on a loan to Vitesse ?

I am pretty sure Jose wanted him but let him stay so that the two clubs could come to a finalised deal this month and also end interest from other clubs.

So when he does come in the summer,I believe he will be an important part of the first team.

On the signing itself - this kid has incredible talent. Proper gritty defender who has brilliant physical attributes, and is already capable of marking top class players out of the game with the combination of his speed, leaping ability, strength and tackling. He's very mature for his age. A born leader. JT's heir IMO if he develops the right way.

Here's his performance against PSG earlier this season:

that jumping power on 0:40

sick!

One thing im worried about

Now Etienne really has no reason to keep playing him in every game.. Hope he won't rot on the bench

I'm sure St. Etienne want to sabotage their chances for 3rd place.

Anyway, I just hope people stop comparing young talented boys to [insert a club legend name here] and especially saying things like "future captain of this and that". I've heard such things throughout the years more than I care to admit and guess what, rarely do I see such huge expectations have any positive outcome. Sure he may be an exception, but it still tickles me the wrong way, because people expect youngsters to follow in someone else's footsteps and force them to copy their past legends. Just let Zouma come in and stop polluting his mind by letting him think he's the best there already is and that his future captaincy is a given.

Welcome to the club, pal. I hope you succeed in your own way.

I'm sure St. Etienne want to sabotage their chances for 3rd place.

Anyway, I just hope people stop comparing young talented boys to [insert a club legend name here] and especially saying things like "future captain of this and that". I've heard such things throughout the years more than I care to admit and guess what, rarely do I see such huge expectations have any positive outcome. Sure he may be an exception, but it still tickles me the wrong way, because people expect youngsters to follow in someone else's footsteps and force them to copy their past legends. Just let Zouma come in and stop polluting his mind by letting him think he's the best there already is and that his future captaincy is a given.

Welcome to the club, pal. I hope you succeed in your own way.

When I called him JT's heir I was comparing their playing styles, as in when JT retires I can see him filling the void. Both are no nonsense defenders - I didn't mean to say he'd be a future captain here.

When I called him JT's heir I was comparing their playing styles, as in when JT retires I can see him filling the void. Both are no nonsense defenders - I didn't mean to say he'd be a future captain here.

Yes, that spot is taken by Chalobah apparently.