Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Certainly, Zouma will be a great signing. However, shouldn´t Jose look for someone who could score goals now, instead ?

He said we are looking at the bigger picture rather than just this season. We'll probably sign a striker in the summer when there will be more better options.

Kurt Zouma on loan to Middlesbrough, would probably happen when hell freezes over. Inter Milan, Monaco, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea all wanted him, hardly going to go to Middlesbrough haha.

Yep, you're right, but as you know, football in the UK is kinda different from the other leagues and since this is a mid season transfer I was thinking maybe Jose wants to have him here and get the kid used to this type of football with a loan to another team. 5-6 months on loan just to get him used to the weather, atmosphere, stadiums, pitch, style of play etc. before bringing him to the first squad. But now I've heard the deal is as good as done and he'll stay in France until the end of the season. Anyway, good piece of business from CFC, Zouma is such a wonderful talent.

He doesn't look like these new center backs who can play ball. i.e: pass/build from back

Looks like your old school center back who is strong and good in the air; not sure he would fit the system here because he's not technically gifted. as Jose said; we want to play from the back.

mourinho says lot of shit... he like to play mind games and he is the best at it... :)

but mourinho always like to play with a solid reliable good in the air CB's .... and we are kinda playing from the back now.....just not AVB style

expect to see cahill/ivanovic partnering zouma/terry combo for next year....

the only question is what is going to happen to luiz.?

mourinho says lot of shit... he like to play mind games and he is the best at it... :)

but mourinho always like to play with a solid reliable good in the air CB's .... and we are kinda playing from the back now.....just not AVB style

expect to see cahill/ivanovic partnering zouma/terry combo for next year....

the only question is what is going to happen to luiz.?

Wouldn't suprise me at all if the Luiz is a similar situation to Mata, where if we get offered a certain amount he's free to go. Obviously that will be £20m+, so it's not a certainty anyone will pay that which might mean he stays.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-chelsea-agree-fee-with-saint-etienne-for-kurt-zouma--reports-9096788.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548790/Chelsea-agree-12-5m-fee-St-Etienne-wonderkid-Kurt-Zouma-defender-set-stay-France-rest-season.html

If we get Zouma I predict Luiz would be off in the summer. Let him have a good WC to increase his price then let him go to the highest bidder more than likely Barca or Bayern.

Same.

Use Luiz to get Kroos. Luiz can partner his buddy Dante at Bayern. I think Jose would've sold him this month if he had the option, honestly.

Guardiola is a fan of David Luiz. Not sure which team I hate less: Bayern or Barcelona.

How about David Luiz to PSG to play with BFF Thiago Silva?

hate both, but hatred for United has grown a f**k lot more after the past week. Use Luiz, to fuck United, get Kroos plus cash involved in this deal

Wouldn't suprise me at all if the Luiz is a similar situation to Mata, where if we get offered a certain amount he's free to go. Obviously that will be £20m+, so it's not a certainty anyone will pay that which might mean he stays.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-chelsea-agree-fee-with-saint-etienne-for-kurt-zouma--reports-9096788.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548790/Chelsea-agree-12-5m-fee-St-Etienne-wonderkid-Kurt-Zouma-defender-set-stay-France-rest-season.html

barca always wanted him and they need a defender of his mould desperately(and can match the price)..... but maybe mourinho sees a future for luiz ...since terry is getting old :)(he always like keeping 2 for each position and and 4 CBs )

barca always wanted him and they need a defender of his mould desperately(and can match the price)..... but maybe mourinho sees a future for luiz ...since terry is getting old :)(he always like keeping 2 for each position and and 4 CBs )

Barca offered aroud 21m last year, which was certainly not high enough for Chelsea. I'd very much like them to keep on playing Mascherano as a CB... B)