Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think he will be loaned out and Christensen will replace him in the squad in the summer 

TBH bruv I cant see either being here at start of next season. We know Andreas wont sit on the bench and Conte will want the besy he can find to replace Cahill. So unless hes the best thing since sliced bread he will go be sold to BM

I dunno about Happy. I hope it comes good for him

Sadly yes and unless its a loan to get him match fit for WC I will miss him.
But its about the team and not individual players.

I agree. Just have to wonder why a few more players aren't getting a chance here & there when possible. Guess Conte just doesn't have them in his future plans.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I agree. Just have to wonder why a few more players aren't getting a chance here & there when possible. Guess Conte just doesn't have them in his future plans.

I am curious to see what Conte does once we have the PL fully secured. I remember reading about Juventus he kept pushing for maximum points and keeping his intensity. Wonder if he will mix the squad up towards the end.

I am curious to see what Conte does once we have the PL fully secured. I remember reading about Juventus he kept pushing for maximum points and keeping his intensity. Wonder if he will mix the squad up towards the end.

I'm sure he'll be after the record of most points, if we're in that position.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

IF we was a no ambition mid table happy club we could probably make a team to stay mid table from our squad ready and loan players wanting a starting spot.

RLC,Chalobah,Ake,Brown,Musonda,Solanke,Aina,Happy,Kenedy,Bats,Christensen,Tammy,Bake,Baba,Omeruo,Kalas etc

But we cant really afford to take the gamble if we want to rule Europe too.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

IF we was a no ambition mid table happy club we could probably make a team to stay mid table from our squad ready and loan players wanting a starting spot.

RLC,Chalobah,Ake,Brown,Musonda,Solanke,Aina,Happy,Kenedy,Bats,Christensen,Tammy,Bake,Baba,Omeruo,Kalas etc

But we cant really afford to take the gamble if we want to rule Europe too.

Conte needs to either get rid of a large number of youth players or give them a chance to make a claim during the summer. No point of having the likes of Ake, Christensen, Baba, etc stuck on the bench for the numbers.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Conte needs to either get rid of a large number of youth players or give them a chance to make a claim during the summer. No point of having the likes of Ake, Christensen, Baba, etc stuck on the bench for the numbers.

The reason is that we DO need them - to make up the HG numbers.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

That only applies to a few of them, but I'd prefer us to buy some that could make an impact (talk of Gibson, Keane for example).

Youre preaching to the converted bruv. Its the Dons ear we need to bend.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to criticize Zouma because he was thrown into the deep end late on at United but after his performance yesterday and I've said this before, he just looks lost and unsuited as the centre back in a back 3. Awkward, cumbersome and doesn't have the ability to help to build our attacks from the back. And his stepover in the second half was just plain hilarious and embarrassing.

• 4 weeks later...

Massive, massive Zouma fan but he needs to go out on loan. He's completely rusted, and Antonio's system isn't helping. He needs to refine his play on the ball and sort out his positioning, and you can only do that if you play week in, week out.

11 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Massive, massive Zouma fan but he needs to go out on loan. He's completely rusted, and Antonio's system isn't helping. He needs to refine his play on the ball and sort out his positioning, and you can only do that if you play week in, week out.

Me too love this guy to bits, but he's stagnating on the bench, he's got power, skill, and he's quick for such a big bloke, and really don't wanna lose him.

Loan out will be ok for a season, he needs regular football.

hes1ofus