Football Talents

TacticalBlues

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bayern and Barcelona aren't afraid to use their most promising talents like Gaudino and Samper in important matches. I long for the day we do the same with the likes of Baker and Boga. I remember watching Samper in the Nextgen Barca vs Chelsea game alongside Boga on the same pitch. Boga was the best player on the pitch that day. No reason why he can't get a start in the league one of these days.

• 2 weeks later...

The best chance these kids get in big clubs is if there are many injuries and they have to step in. "Unfortunely", we have never so many injured players at same time that we would have to use our reserves...

Sure there are exceptions, but I think this is only way for talents to get a serious chance.

• 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFh0MMqOld8

One of my fav young players playing for my fav La Liga team. He has 10 goals in 13 La liga starts in his first season in Europe and his all round quality is very impressive indeed. Definitely possesses world class talent/potential.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...