test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Loaned Out Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

311 posts in this topic

This. Everyone always slates this youngsters and us for signing them but it puts their name out there. Thorgan is a good example of that because he was not even starting at his former club then we buy him find an appropriate loan location and let him shine.

And even if you don't end up making it at the big parent club, like Chelsea, you put yourself on everyone's radar. With so many players and so many young talents in second and third divisions, just having bigger clubs know about you goes a long way to helping forge a proper career.

Signed?!

Young Croatian midfielder Mario Pašalić has told reporters that he has signed a deal with #Chelsea [24 Sata].

Mario Pašalić will spend the next six months with his club Hajduk Split and then join #Chelsea. [24 Sata]

Pašalić: "I'm glad the move is completed. I go back to training on Monday & for the next 6 months I will be focused on Hajduk." [24 Sata]

Might get triple this amount in a few years. A low risk signing for our financial machine.

There are rumours but not official.

But don't think the club confirmed the move, did they?

Not confirmed by the club, no, but the media reported it. I think it was Di Marzio that broke the story. Plus, his wikipedia page says he's on loan from us, so it has to be true!

Not confirmed by the club, no, but the media reported it. I think it was Di Marzio that broke the story. Plus, his wikipedia page says he's on loan from us, so it has to be true!

Thought you don't believe Di Marzio or the media for that matter? :halo:

Thought you don't believe Di Marzio or the media for that matter? :halo:

He gains nothing by making up a story like this, only by coming up with BS stories about the likes of Cavani and Falcao.

That's now three goals in two games after his supposed transfer to Chelsea. Scored a couple last week away in Split and another one today against Dragovoljac. 9 goals in 18 appearances this season, highest goalscoring midfielder in Croatia.

That's now three goals in two games after his supposed transfer to Chelsea. Scored a couple last week away in Split and another one today against Dragovoljac. 9 goals in 18 appearances this season, highest goalscoring midfielder in Croatia.

Highest goal scoring midfielder ey... :halo:

Mirror reporting that he only cost £1.6M, not £3M.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-mario-pasalic-3419444

Whichever is true, that's a good price for an up and coming youngster. We can always hope he'll become a good player for us in the future but if he doesn't quite make it then at least he'll almost definitely make us some cash.

Good deal all round methinks.

I'm pretty certain that we had already signed him and he has been on loan from us at Hajduk. He's actually been doing well there from what I've seen from loan reports and scoring a fairly regular basis. A loan to elsewhere is probably in order next season. Probably Vitesse as @lionsden said above.

Youngsters, everywhere

I know ... I just wish they'd stay out of the Supermarkets ... OH and why can't the little gits walk or run to school. In Kenya they ran to school and produced great

athletes ....... I HATE KIDS ....

btw Cubbies hate goats

Marijo Pasalic is in a different situation, as he has already agreed a deal with Chelsea - but has remained with Hajduk until the summer.

Pasalic has been linked with summer switches to Lazio and Napoli, and Chelsea's director of sport Michael Emenalo has been quoted in the Italian media suggesting a move is likely.

"Mario has outgrown Hajduk and in the summer he has to move to a bigger club. That is the only way for him to one day play at Stamford Bridge," Emenalo is quoted as telling the Italian press.

The player's agent Ivica Loncar confirmed that he will link up with Chelsea this summer.

"For two weeks in the summer he will probably train with Chelsea and at the end Jose Mourinho is the one who will have the last word about his future," confirmed Loncar.

Chelsea finalised a deal for Pasalic in January, although he will not actually become a Blues player until this summer.

Source: SkySports