Mario Pašalić

On 9 July 2014, Chelsea announced the signing of Paalić from Hajduk Split, for a fee believed to be in the region of £3 million. Upon signing, Paalić said: I am very happy because I am now a Chelsea player.

Click here to view the record

He is from my town,he is CM something like Lampard or Matić but more attacking style,he is OK player,he scored two goals against biggest country rival (Dinamo Zagreb)and after that he began to show his talent .He is the second biggest potential in the league,after Alen Halilović.Many clubs wanted him last summer but he stayed.

Again,he is avereage talent but in my opinion nothing special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPxMPuVzII

Goals against Dinamo pretty lucky but if he scored like that vs Arsenal or City in several years I'll still be happy :rolleyes:

Yes....come to a big club that has fantastic facilities, coaches and opportunities. I know the point you're getting at that we haven't promoted as many young players as we would have liked but there is a genuine commitment by the club to doing so now.

We can either support that or bitch and moan constantly about it....and everything else apparently.

Look here boy, your antics of responding to my posts (borderline stalking) and always moaning and having digs about me moaning is getting boring and repetitive. you don't like how I post I suggest you fuck off and stop responding to my posts. sounds easy right?

Look here boy, your antics of responding to my posts (borderline stalking) and always moaning and having digs about me moaning is getting boring and repetitive. you don't like how I post I suggest you fuck off and stop responding to my posts. sounds easy right?

I respond to a lot of posts, but you do seem to moan an inordinate amount. That's your prerogative but if you post an opinion on a forum then there is a chance that someone might have another opinion and they might post that.

No need to moan about it. :whistling:

He signed on 3+1 years contract.He will stay in Hajduk till summer and will have 20 000 € per month

How do you know?

I'd rather see something more reliable if you know what I mean..

btw the scouts must be doing some business in Croatia.. Stipe Perica and now this guy

How do you know?

I'd rather see something more reliable if you know what I mean..

btw the scouts must be doing some business in Croatia.. Stipe Perica and now this guy

http://www.index.hr/mobile/clanak.aspx?category=sport&id=724821

here you go,if you can translate it you wil see it says that it's all over and that he signed.It's local website

Yeah but I'm not sure what to think about this player.He is first team player this season and he is just 18 but I don't know is he talented enough.We will see.

And you forgot Matej Delac but he is now on transfer list I think