test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Loaned Out Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

310 posts in this topic

He is from my town,he is CM something like Lampard or Matić but more attacking style,he is OK player,he scored two goals against biggest country rival (Dinamo Zagreb)and after that he began to show his talent .He is the second biggest potential in the league,after Alen Halilović.Many clubs wanted him last summer but he stayed.

Again,he is avereage talent but in my opinion nothing special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPxMPuVzII

Goals against Dinamo pretty lucky but if he scored like that vs Arsenal or City in several years I'll still be happy :rolleyes:

Strike, sainttourist and dkim2 like this

Yes....come to a big club that has fantastic facilities, coaches and opportunities. I know the point you're getting at that we haven't promoted as many young players as we would have liked but there is a genuine commitment by the club to doing so now.

We can either support that or bitch and moan constantly about it....and everything else apparently.

Look here boy, your antics of responding to my posts (borderline stalking) and always moaning and having digs about me moaning is getting boring and repetitive. you don't like how I post I suggest you fuck off and stop responding to my posts. sounds easy right?

laura90, Christo191 and The Mak like this

Look here boy, your antics of responding to my posts (borderline stalking) and always moaning and having digs about me moaning is getting boring and repetitive. you don't like how I post I suggest you fuck off and stop responding to my posts. sounds easy right?

I respond to a lot of posts, but you do seem to moan an inordinate amount. That's your prerogative but if you post an opinion on a forum then there is a chance that someone might have another opinion and they might post that.

No need to moan about it. :whistling:

dkim2 and Christo191 like this

He signed on 3+1 years contract.He will stay in Hajduk till summer and will have 20 000 € per month

He signed on 3+1 years contract.He will stay in Hajduk till summer and will have 20 000 € per month

How do you know?

I'd rather see something more reliable if you know what I mean..

btw the scouts must be doing some business in Croatia.. Stipe Perica and now this guy

How do you know?

I'd rather see something more reliable if you know what I mean..

btw the scouts must be doing some business in Croatia.. Stipe Perica and now this guy

http://www.index.hr/mobile/clanak.aspx?category=sport&id=724821

here you go,if you can translate it you wil see it says that it's all over and that he signed.It's local website

Yeah but I'm not sure what to think about this player.He is first team player this season and he is just 18 but I don't know is he talented enough.We will see.

And you forgot Matej Delac but he is now on transfer list I think

Apparently he has signed a 5-year contract with Chelsea and will stay at Hajduk on loan until the end of the season. Transfer fee €2M (Hajduk wanted €2.8M but in the end they settled for €2M)

Isn't it obvious why all those kids sign for Chelsea? (hint --> )

In Hajduk the maximum salary a kid like him can get is probably something like 2000€ a month.

Isn't it obvious why all those kids sign for Chelsea? (hint --> )

In Hajduk the maximum salary a kid like him can get is probably something like 2000€ a month.

And the opportunity to play for Chelsea! Or atleast jump up in your career.. Look at Thorgan Hazard, no one knew him before we signed him and kick started his career for real.

BenIsLegend likes this

And the opportunity to play for Chelsea! Or atleast jump up in your career.. Look at Thorgan Hazard, no one knew him before we signed him and kick started his career for real.

This. Everyone always slates this youngsters and us for signing them but it puts their name out there. Thorgan is a good example of that because he was not even starting at his former club then we buy him find an appropriate loan location and let him shine.