Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Forget the consequences of where a loss might leave us in terms of the title, we will be dragged right back into a scrap for top 4 if we lose. What looked like a game where I would snap your arm off for a point, after the West Ham match we really need to win to distance ourselves from the teams below us.

IIRC, Arsenal and Spurs previously went to the Etihad with the league's meanest defence and ended up shipping 6 goals there. Now we have that record...

And pardon me for negative but I can only see City winning this and I'm quite afraid how many goals they will score against us...

few weeks ago I'd have agreed with you but I have some hope now we can negate City especially with Aguero's injury. Wouldn't fancy Cahill or Terry to contain Aguero but Dzeko, Negredo is easier for our defenders. Also doubt we'll roll over like recent years with Matic in midfield

The only hope you have is if he turns into *deflection-man* again. Like when he played us. The best striker you have available sits on the bench every week and the other is out on loan.

Da da da da, da da deflection man!

Seriously, you get beat. Deal with it.

Even with shit strikers Chelsea are outscoring United

Even with shit strikers Chelsea are outscoring United

Enjoy it while it lasts, mate.

The truth of the matter is, Chelsea won't win the title this season - and neither will we. Same boat in all honestly. Next season we will have a chance again with a few signings. You will have gained nothing on us.

Enjoy it while it lasts, mate.

The truth of the matter is, Chelsea won't win the title this season - and neither will we. Same boat in all honestly. Next season we will have a chance again with a few signings. You will have gained nothing on us.

You have NO CHANCE of winning the league whilst Moyes is the manager

A few signings won't do much....you guys need a squad overhaul

You have NO CHANCE of winning the league whilst Moyes is the manager

A few signings won't do much....you guys need a squad overhaul

Admittedly Moyes is a bit of a disaster, but I'm certain we haven't reached a point YET where we have to count him out of ever making it with us.

And a few signings will do the world of good if they're in the right areas, which to be fair Moyes has realised. A total squad overhaul is insanely harsh.

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Matic Lampard

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

Kind of do get the feeling that this is a must win if we want to win the title.

I would pick Rambo and MATIC over lampard for this one talk of navas on his shoulder

IIRC, Arsenal and Spurs previously went to the Etihad with the league's meanest defence and ended up shipping 6 goals there. Now we have that record...

And pardon me for negative but I can only see City winning this and I'm quite afraid how many goals they will score against us...

Positives: This month, we have conceded only 1 goal. In fact no team had more than 3 shots on target against us. On form, arsenal and spurs defensive record is child's play compared to ours.

No aguero, so dzeko will play. He's slower than the former so terry will cope with that well. I was afraid terry and cahill will be done for pace by aguero, not anymore.

We are a counter attack team. This is our type of match. City will attack and leave us space on the counter. No more triple marking hazard, if he's on his game we could win.

The only fear is they will score 10 goals if they had 39 shots against west ham while our attack bottles chances the most in the league.

Positives: This month, we have conceded only 1 goal. In fact no team had more than 3 shots on target against us. On form, arsenal and spurs defensive record is child's play compared to ours.

No aguero, so dzeko will play. He's slower than the former so terry will cope with that well. I was afraid terry and cahill will be done for pace by aguero, not anymore.

We are a counter attack team. This is our type of match. City will attack and leave us space on the counter. No more triple marking hazard, if he's on his game we could win.

The only fear is they will score 10 goals if they had 39 shots against west ham while our attack bottles chances the most in the league.

Just one little question here.

Can Chelsea score goals against teams that park the bus ?