Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you got a point, but lets take it this way. Do you like Lamps in the Pivot? If yes then great, if no then your not gonna like Kroos there either. Kroos is originally a pure nr 10.

Refer to my signature and 'Fav Player' for your answer! :D

Either way Kroos offers an immense versatility for the midfield. Players of his skillset and versatility are hard to come by.

Too good to be true. People love to use Chelsea to get new massive contracts.

Too good to be true, but what if that really happened?

I mean, Matic + Kroos with Hazard - Oscar - Willian is something special...

he will renew his contract. just trying to get more money. would be crazy to leave Bayern now and has no reasons for it. and Bayern surely will ofer him something new soon. He is playing great at the moment and I am sure Pep would not love to sell him at all. and Bayern have no financial problems to offer him the right contract. Futhermore, he is playing at his favorite position at the moment.

he will renew his contract. just trying to get more money. would be crazy to leave Bayern now and has no reasons for it. and Bayern surely will ofer him something new soon.

Isn't he more of an attacking midfielder? not really sure we need him.

Kroos-Matic?

Would mean the end of Ramires as a definite starter I think, he doesn't have the passing quality of the above two. Can't see us getting this guy though, despite how great it could be.

He would be awesome for United though, the kind of player that they need more than Mata IMO.

Or the return to 4-3-3? Perhaps 4-4-2? 4-4-1-1?

Its options. If we have a chance to grab Toni Kroos we'd be stupid not to, it would make us EXTREMELY hard to prepare for and even harder to play against. I would love this about as much as I'd like to have Pogba.

Sounds like a ploy to get a bigger contract though

he will renew his contract. just trying to get more money. would be crazy to leave Bayern now and has no reasons for it. and Bayern surely will ofer him something new soon. He is playing great at the moment and I am sure Pep would not love to sell him at all. and Bayern have no financial problems to offer him the right contract. Futhermore, he is playing at his favorite position at the moment.

hi mate, haven't watched so many games this season, but Bayern kinda uses a 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 right now with Gotze as a False 9, but what about next season when Lewandowski will be Munchen? He'll be a starter at CF and Gotze will drop to the "10" position. where Kroos is playing right now. Schweinsteiger will be a starter too I suppose and who will be the 3rd midfielder? Logically it should be a DM. Do you think Pep will choose Kroos over Javi Martinez? And go with a Schweinsteiger (DM) - Kroos (CM) - Gotze (CM, AMC) midfield? Cause right now it's not about the money anymore, it's about playing time and I think Gotze and Schweinsteiger are definitely going to be starters with only one spot in the midfield left and three good players fighting for it Kroos, Thiago and Javi Martinez. Just my thoughts, don't take this tactics for granted, just saying, you know, but what if this isn't only about the money?

Always liked Kroos and if he's available we'd be mad not to go for him. 40+ caps for Germany, incredibly young and his range of passing is brilliant. He could be our midfield metronome alongside our midfield destroyer Matic. And we'd be a lot more physically imposing, that's for sure.

I know he fancies himself as a CAM but I think he's doing very well for such a young CM. Schweinsteiger was a winger once remember! And I think Bayern also knew what they were doing when they converted him to a CM/DLP! ;)

hi mate, haven't watched so many games this season, but Bayern kinda uses a 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 right now with Gotze as a False 9, but what about next season when Lewandowski will be Munchen? He'll be a starter at CF and Gotze will drop to the "10" position. where Kroos is playing right now. Schweinsteiger will be a starter too I suppose and who will be the 3rd midfielder? Logically it should be a DM. Do you think Pep will choose Kroos over Javi Martinez? And go with a Schweinsteiger (DM) - Kroos (CM) - Gotze (CM, AMC) midfield? Cause right now it's not about the money anymore, it's about playing time and I think Gotze and Schweinsteiger are definitely going to be starters with only one spot in the midfield left and three good players fighting for it Kroos, Thiago and Javi Martinez. Just my thoughts, don't take this tactics for granted, just saying, you know, but what if this isn't only about the money?

Götze isnt really playing a false 9. most of the time Mandzukic was playing there.

yeah the midfield position at bayern is difficult. they are playing 4-3-3 (4-1-4-1...more or less simliar). as a holding mitfielder mostly Schweinsteiger should be used, but at the moment, nobody knows, because he is always injured and maybe Pep has something different for him. at the moment, Lahm is often playing this role. Martinez is also someone for this role in front of the defence. Will be a duel between him and Schweinsteiger.

Than we have the 2 CMs. There we have Thiago, Schweinsteiger?, Kroos, Götze?. That is probably 3-4 players for 2 positions. aint that much. problem is, nobody knows how Götze will be used. he could play a false 9 and so there would be more options for Kroos, or he could go back playing as a CM (while he is too offensive for this role I feel). they signed Lewandowski futhermore, so playing a system with no striker makes no sense. Götze could also play on the wings. so, really, nobody knows what Pep is planning for in the summer. But he has talked only positivly about Kroos and I dont think, that they will let him go. Robben and Ribery are hitting their 30s, so maybe Götze will move on the wing. Or even Lewandowski.

Kroos can play in a pivot next to somebody like Matic/Ramires (if sitting deep). he can also play as a AMF. but I think he would be the perfect DPL for us. he has good passing, range of passing, he has a great vision and a great shot. Cons are that he is rather slow and sometimes lethargic or passive. But as I said, I dont think Bayern will let him go.

A Central midfield pair of Kroos and Matic would be something to behold, but I suggest we give van Ginkel a chance. He was the one who impressed me most in pre-season, and his style alongside Matic, will no doubt complement the front 4 very well.

And Toni Kroos is a CM

Toni Kroos is not a AM, though he played there in his youth.

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! Beg you to sign this chap Jose, for YEARS ever since he come on the scene before that we were linked with him too when he was in the youth team of Bayern.

Kroos, Shaw, Zouma and a striker in the summer... my god.. *fap*

But he has talked only positivly about Kroos and I dont think, that they will let him go. Robben and Ribery are hitting their 30s, so maybe Götze will move on the wing. Or even Lewandowski.

You forgot about Shaqiri, who is supposed to be replacing Robben in the XI

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You