Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how old is he? and how much the price?Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Only 24.

As someone else said, he's very versatile. He can play across the midfield and has Lampard-esque qualities. Excellent long shot and passing range. Can put in a good tackle and pull the strings to dictate play.

Can't see him leaving.

Isn't a 5 man midfield? 4-1-4-1 i think

4-3-3, 4-1-4-1 whatever you want to call it. With Robben and Ribery on the wings (yes they press but thats high up the field) its often 3 defending when the opponents play past Bayerns first press.

Al-Bundly-Is-Super-Excited-To-See-Jugs-O

FUCK YEAH! C'mon Jose make it happen!

One thing is for sure - if Bayern and Kroos won't reach an agreement by the end of the season we are entitled to hope that this move will happen, but be sure every top team in this Galaxy will be in for him. Just like someone said earlier, he is just too good to pass up on and I'd even have David Luiz included in this deal if Bayern are indeed interested in him as rumours suggest.

Well the 4-2-3-1 with Oscar in it may as well be a three man midfield. His work rate and positioning is extraordinary. Oscar is a unique CM/AM hybrid.

Yeah you got a point, but lets take it this way. Do you like Lamps in the Pivot? If yes then great, if no then your not gonna like Kroos there either. Kroos is originally a pure nr 10.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You