Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kroos seems highly rated by nearly everyone at Bayern, from top to bottom and in such cases these types of players don't leave in any hurry.

He will continue to be a key player for them and I would find it hard to see him leaving there anytime soon.

A Central midfield pair of Kroos and Matic would be something to behold, but I suggest we give van Ginkel a chance. He was the one who impressed me most in pre-season, and his style alongside Matic, will no doubt complement the front 4 very well.

And Toni Kroos is a CM

Toni Kroos is not a AM, though he played there in his youth.

The thing with Van Ginkel is, personally I think he's a skinnier version of Matic. they're both more defensive and are not goal scoring midfielders ala Lampard/Gerrard. this is why I think we need a more creative central midfielder who can create goals and score them. Kroos is a great finisher and passing is one of his best attributes.

Matic and Van Ginkel can rotate while they play alongside a more "driving forward" midfielder.

Bayern have already told Kicker magazine that money is playing a large part in this and they can't come to an agreement and Kicker call this the player's farewell. I'd say never say never, especially when Jose is in charge.

Kroos seems highly rated by nearly everyone at Bayern, from top to bottom and in such cases these types of players don't leave in any hurry.

He will continue to be a key player for them and I would find it hard to see him leaving there anytime soon.

MATA

The thing with Van Ginkel is, personally I think he's a skinnier version of Matic. they're both more defensive and are not goal scoring midfielders ala Lampard/Gerrard. this is why I think we need a more creative central midfielder who can create goals and score them. Kroos is a great finisher and passing is one of his best attributes.

Matic and Van Ginkel can rotate while they play alongside a more "driving forward" midfielder.

This is actually a pretty incorrect analysis of van Ginkel's style of play.

Kroos would be an insane signing, a Kroos - Matic pivot would be the best in the PL. Guy is insanely talented and has fantastic vision and is also a willing worker.

The only thing that I don't like in his game is his lack of pace, but apart from that if we managed to pull off a signing like this I'd be ecstatic.

Kroos, Ramires, Matic, MVG, Chalobah, RLC for the midfield in the future would be quality.

Refer to my signature and 'Fav Player' for your answer! :D

Either way Kroos offers an immense versatility for the midfield. Players of his skillset and versatility are hard to come by.

well while Frank is also my all time Fav Player that does not mean I rate him in the Pivot, although he has improved there during this season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You