Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kroos-Matic?

Would mean the end of Ramires as a definite starter I think, he doesn't have the passing quality of the above two. Can't see us getting this guy though, despite how great it could be.

He would be awesome for United though, the kind of player that they need more than Mata IMO.

I cant belive Pep will let him go, he's too important for his 4-3-3 ambitions,and Bayern are already short of CM's.

Are they short on CMs?

Schweinsteiger, Thiago, Gotze (although he's playing a more advanced position), Muller, Javi Martinez... seems like they're stacked.

Muller and Gotze are AM's. Its like saying Hazard and Willian are CM's.

Hardly think Bayern are 'Short on CMs', especially given Guardiaola's inclination to play Lahm as a holding midfielder lol. Then they have Martinez, Shweinsteiger and Thiago for orthodox CM positions, whilst somehow fitting in: Robben, Ribery, Gotze, and Lewandowski next year. I think it is fair to say they are not short on CMs given they won't be playing with more than 2 of them.

Kroos is too good for the bench and would be welcome here if he is surplus to requirements at Bayern.

Kroos & Matić in the pivot?

8============D~~~~

God tier. Those two shielding the back four and starting attacks from deep? My goodness. The option of having a midfield 3 of Kroos-Matić-Ramires in a 4-3-3. Damn!

Does play like the typical José player as well. Can't see him leaving Bayern though, unfortunately. He would fit like a glove in the CM of either us or United next to another top class partner.

Have a word Schürrle! :)

This is 50/50 for me. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed or left Bayern. Maybe he is worried that Pep will force him to play in a position that he isn't comfortable with or that he will become a bench player. Who knows what goes through that shiny bald head.

He is good player, great passer with vision and all. But he is fucking slow, too slow for counter attacks.

I don't really think pace has anything to do with his playing style. He plays around his weaknesses and uses his strengths to his advantage. Xabi Alonso and Cesc Fabregas have never been quick but that has not stopped them from being able to play a high tempo attacking game with a splash of countering. He has the passing range and vision to get around this weakness.

Funny, I was thinking about him earlier today.

This guy is unreal, would be a beast next to Matic. Excellent passing, good shots, young etc. I'm all for building internally, but some players are just too good to pass up on and Kroos is one of them.

A video for those who dont follow the bundesliga:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loJSat0SZxM

we will swap luiz for kroos; dante will go to united; we will sign zouma to replace luiz; in summer lampard leaves and so does mikel. leaving rameries van ginkel matic kross to play double pivot and kross will play #10 when oscar needs rest.

for some people it seems the grass is always greener on the other side

yup. ALWAYS. we have just brought a DM who played a fabulous debut 1 day ago, we have a wonderful CM in rambo who has been bossing the mid for us, yet this!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You