Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

It won't make much difference to us whether he goes now or see's out his contract.

If he stays until they end of the season he will make 4 subsitute apperances if even that.

it would matter in the sense that if he went now we'd get and save money from that

Decent finish as well. He seems to play much better with the national team, probably because he has the fans on his side. On a side note; I'd take Kalou over Gervinho every day of the week, he's been terrible.

Edit: He's just come off injured. Pulled up clutching his hamstring I think.

Can't agree. It's simply too frustrating. Bosingwa & Kalou shouldn't be anywhere near our squad at the moment.

if anyone else had crossed like he did in ACON for Drog to score ,,then score himself in the next game then there would be people

on here screaming for us to sign him ..worth 30 million easy

Your all going to slate me for this but we need to bring him in for now up front,or as rotation with Danny, Torres and Didier both need benching.

Torres and Drogba just aren;'t scoring, we need GOALS, and for all his other faults Kalou gets them, yes he is frustraing and yes he not the next Henry bla bla bla bla bla bla but really who gives a fuck? we need some and i quote "lucky tap ins" right now.

I believe I responded to your similar post in some other thread, but I'll repeat myself then. Kalou should never in a million years be a starter... as a sub, okay, how much worse can things get, but as a starter - NO.

Im sorry but we need goals right now, Torres and Drogba this season have frustrated us for 90 minutes, Kalou has been well known to frustrate us for 89, thats the difference.

I don't think he scores as a starter, but rather as a sub

if anyone else had crossed like he did in ACON for Drog to score ,,then score himself in the next game then there would be people

on here screaming for us to sign him ..worth 30 million easy

I compliment him for that. He's simply not that player when he plays for us though. The negatives of his contribution for the club certainly outweigh the positives he provides us. Yeah he'll get the odd goal now and then, but he's also frustrate with giving the ball away recklessly, unable to dribble and unable to cross (he's, in actual fact, a winger.).

Well done to him for having an impact for Ivory Coast, but he doesn't have one when he plays for us.