Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Lmao, I take it you're not a fan of the latter?

Not at all.

As far as I'm concerned they're the Greek equivalent of Liverpool with the only difference being that my loathing towards Olympiakos can be rationalized and explained via a simple look at their recent history.

He would play more and more in Greece... but not here, bye bye

btw, Term X, your posts often make me smile :D they are so funnily over-exaggerated with sophisticated words and sentence layouts.. I'm pretty sure you're doing it on purpose, in that respect, you're a genius.

It's called being an intellectual snob. What he doesn't realise is that 95% of the forum focus on his self-righteous and general arrogance instead of his post content... if he got rid of said attitude he'd be a genuine forum legend.

It's funny really. Sturridge tries hard for the whole match and fails to score. Kalou comes in, few minutes later BOOM 0:2 :D

I'm glad Danny scored after though, he deserved it.

This was Kalou's 100th appearance as a sub playing on the last year of his contract. We will know soon what will happen with Kalou and Chelsea.

Credit's due where credit's due... he is inconsistent, BUT today he was good.. take nothing away from him from this performance. It wouldn't be too nice to see comments a la "he's still shitstick".. encouragement and compliment is something we all need, even if it is on rare occasions.

Lol his few touches sprung chances and he actually finished well, even though krul got a hand on it still. Well played, Kalou. It'd be kinda cool to see him and Sturridge flanking Drogba with Mata Ramires and romeu in midfield next time.

L'Equipe says #PSG pair Makelele & Roche were at Stamford Bridge on Tues to discuss signing Salomon #Kalou from #CFC

http://twitter.com/#...707395048849409

Kuper from #CFC insider: 'Kalou cheap, rarely injured, uncomplaining when sub, young enough for resale value, & unexpectedly productive'

http://twitter.com/#!/benlyt/status/144713690434912256

So true. We, as Chelsea fans, tend to paint a picture of him as the worst striker in the world

I thought that title belonged to Kezman :P Seriously, Kalou produced more than Sheva & so far Torres & he was only a tenth of the cost of those two transfers for the club.