Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

He may be shit but he's better than Malouda and actually gives a fuck, which is why I'd rather have him over Slo Mo Flo Mo any day.

Kalou is twice the player at right wing that sturridge is

and malouda is almost always played out of position deep in the midfield.. still gets into dangerous areas, is a goal threat and gets good balls into the box

I'm sorry but i don't agree, why is Kalou shit for only 89 minutes? He doesn't consistently score late goals. It's not like every time he's on he scores in the 90th minute, he does it rarely. I could quite easily look up some of Malouda's late goals and say the same thing...

hey look Malouda scored a few goals with only 20 minutes left, does that mean he's only shit for 70 minutes? Obviously not.

Now it may look like I'm defending Malouda, but in all honesty their both shit, and i'm tired of talking about them.

I love it.

mata has been on a terrible run of form, so has lamps for the most part and many othe popular players... funny, what could they possibly have in common? kalou is from ivory coast, malouda from the continent, so is mata, but frank is english.... hmmm what do mata and frank have in common? and kalou with malouda?

could your other least favourite player be.... mikel?

He has become especially crap in the last 18 months. I don't remember him being this pathetic before the 10/11 started. He was rubbish, but not a league 2 standard footballer which is what he is now. Anyone agree?

Kalou gets too much attention for someone who's never going to start important games or feature regularly in other games either. We have bigger problems than Kalou, or Malouda for that matter.

My last words re Kalou - Thanks for the goals but don't let the door hit you on the way out.

How good was he at Feyenoord? Is it possible we've ruined his potential?

Not at all. Kalou has his moments but his decision making is the problem , against brum he made a couple of great runs and beat a few defenders , but then he would be anonymous for large parts of the game. i would still pick him over Malouda for the rest of the season. Then look to ship them both out and bring a consistent left handed player in. but miss out on the CL and we may be stuck with him <_<

I'm sorry but i don't agree, why is Kalou shit for only 89 minutes? He doesn't consistently score late goals. It's not like every time he's on he scores in the 90th minute,

It doesn't have to be the last minute could be the 56th, 3rd, 20th, 78th whenever but usually when Kalou plays their is once in a game he does something constructive, Malouda just runs into the first defender all the time,

:lol: This whole Kalouda debating is hilarious, people are actually SERIOUSLY debating on which player will be the least liability in the team. How the fuck did we get this bad lol the first 2 years of the new Era was amazing the future looked so rosy but its all come crashing down.

It doesn't have to be the last minute could be the 56th, 3rd, 20th, 78th whenever but usually when Kalou plays their is once in a game he does something constructive, Malouda just runs into the first defender all the time,

You go on like Kalou scores every game.

lol, maybe... but we can both agree on that they're both shit.. :lol:

Kalou hasn't really progressed because he was a striker at Feyenoord, he has been shifted to the wing to allow the bigger names in the squad to play. He still has a lot to offer I'd say, great goal poacher and as stated previously he always contributes when he comes on as a sub. Would be a shame to see him leave for free when he still has plenty to offer at Chelsea. He has been seen as a scapegoat when things aren't going right sometimes but I think if he is given a run in the team upfront he will do a hell of a lot more than Mr 50 million.

He has become especially crap in the last 18 months. I don't remember him being this pathetic before the 10/11 started. He was rubbish, but not a league 2 standard footballer which is what he is now. Anyone agree?

Very much doubt that is true. A possible explanation would be his good 3/4 weeks in late 09/10 created a false view and somehow raised expectations. Or maybe you finally stopped clutching onto the "he's young he's got potential" nonsense after 5 seasons of disappointment.

His first season was by far the worst, since then he's been consistently performing at his level.

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad that RDM is giving Kalou some chances so that he can prove his critics wrong and in that process help attract interest from other top clubs in the world.Arsenal have showed interest in him but I am sure Chelsea will be reluctant to sell to a rival club.This may be his last season at Chelsea and I will be happy if he leaves on a good note.