Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Having passion with no quality is that of a league 2 player. Malouda is also 5 years older than Kalou. Kalou should be better than Malouda, he should be at the peak of his powers at 26 fucking years of age. From March 2009 to say .... November 2010, Malouda was brilliant for us. Kalou has never had a brilliant spell, Malouda has had a few.

who is accountable for losing Borini at the moment a more accomplished striker than Lukaku who cost almost 20 million .

Borini could be worth more than 30 million by the end of next year, AND HE WANTED TO STAY.

In one of the articles our former manager was blamed for letting go Borini and Tore...

He did exactly what I wanted him to - have a solid and unspectacular game. That is the currency young players should deliver, because excellent performances increases the pressure and the chance of failure. He had an unfussy game.

He did the same yesterday.

Had a solid game defensively, but is yet to convince me on the attack. He did not push up the field nearly enough, especially in the first half, but then again neither did Iva in the first 45mins.

The first job as a defender is be sound defensively, his attacking instincts can come with time as far as im concerned.

Infact he is not afraid to go forward, i was at his debut match against Brum last year and he was constantly in the Brum half.

I am sure Carlo wanted to keep AND PLAY him

No I meant recent manager, it was just an example that not all of journalists know what they are writing about.

Yes someone from above decided to offload him. Was there even a notice on hp about him leaving?

No I meant recent manager, it was just an example that not all of journalists know what they are writing about.

Yes someone from above decided to offload him. Was there even a notice on hp about him leaving?

sorry eldo I don't understand what you are trying to say

Malouda's shit for 90 minutes and makes no effort at-all, Kalou is shit for 89 but makes effort and makes something happen the exeption minute which is quite often a goal, i know who id rather have.

I'm sorry but i don't agree, why is Kalou shit for only 89 minutes? He doesn't consistently score late goals. It's not like every time he's on he scores in the 90th minute, he does it rarely. I could quite easily look up some of Malouda's late goals and say the same thing...

hey look Malouda scored a few goals with only 20 minutes left, does that mean he's only shit for 70 minutes? Obviously not.

Now it may look like I'm defending Malouda, but in all honesty their both shit, and i'm tired of talking about them.

who is accountable for losing Borini at the moment a more accomplished striker than Lukaku who cost almost 20 million .

Borini could be worth more than 30 million by the end of next year, AND HE WANTED TO STAY.

Only the manager is ''accountable'' at this club. I think Borini will be a superb goal scorer in future, his movement plus finishing is un-believ-able. He has 8 goals in 16 games in Serie A and he has already made his debut for the national squad this year. We just don't give young players a chance though !