Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

He was shocking today

BUT

atleast he tries in the process, atleast their is the hope he might just make something happen, like his run where he should have shot.

Can we say the same with Malouda? Time for Malouda to be frozen out and Sala to be on the bench.

Pretty sure Jacopo Sala is playing for Hamburger SV in Germany...and as for Fabio Borini, he's done well for Roma, contributing a few goals already and now he's a full Italian international.

if he had missed the chance Danny did or the two at the weekend he would have been crucified on here

What's the difference? One's got 11 goals to his name this season.

I disagree, he's better than Malouda.

I wouldn't say so. Malouda will put in a shift if he's in midfield, on the left. He's less wasteful than Kalou, imo.

Well, at least now people will remember the true Kalou. Let's hope this ends for the calls for his inclusion.

End of the day would you rather Malouda? who is even worse.

If these last couple of season's can't make us appreciate players who actually have a work ethic what can?

As shit as Malouda may be now, he's still better than Kalou.... surely.

Malouda's shit for 90 minutes and makes no effort at-all, Kalou is shit for 89 but makes effort and makes something happen the exeption minute which is quite often a goal, i know who id rather have.

End of the day would you rather Malouda? who is even worse.

If these last couple of season's can't make us appreciate players who actually have a work ethic what can?

I'd still say the same as the post above. I do appreciate the efforts of Kalou, but the rate he gives the ball away is too much for me.

Does Kalou really try hard or do you just feel sorry for him being so abject so highlight his league 2 qualities? Malouda has had some devastating spells for us in his career albeit very inconsistent ones. Kalou is just terrible at everything he does. I tried my best with him but seriously he's not good at all is he, really.

I disagree, he's better than Malouda.

Kalou has a better chance of scoring or grabbing an assist...but his passing was awful, and kept giving the ball away. Might be due to the lack of match practice, but I've seen this before.

One word I've used to describe him for the past 3 seasons: inconsistent. My opinion remains the same.

Kalou was shit against Birmingham, but he still played some decent stuff Malouda won't have been able to do, like the pass to Rambo, and also one to Mata.

He was also involved in the first goal :lol:

Kalou > Malouda any day of the week.

Pretty sure Jacopo Sala is playing for Hamburger SV in Germany...and as for Fabio Borini, he's done well for Roma, contributing a few goals already and now he's a full Italian international.

Sala; as in Salomon Kalou.