test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

love cfc

Ryan Bertrand

Started by love cfc,

1,465 posts in this topic

Nice. Good potential there, only criticism.. "Stay on your feet" lad :lol:. He's got a load of pace on him though 5:04 was brilliant!

Edited by RZA

If a premierleague club come in for a loan and promise that he will get regular first team football for 6 months it will make sense to loan him.

Myabe Bolton if Josh goes elsewhere, he will surely get in over Paul Robinson.

THen he comes back ready to replace Ash and happy days :D

If a premierleague club come in for a loan and promise that he will get regular first team football for 6 months it will make sense to loan him.

Myabe Bolton if Josh goes elsewhere, he will surely get in over Paul Robinson.

THen he comes back ready to replace Ash and happy days :D

You forgot he marries a princess! :P

Ash has been far from his best this season, he is on the decline now, this is where Ryan needs games, so why isnt AVB giving him a chance now and then??

I really dont want him to leave but if he asked to move, I'd completely understand why, he deserves to be playing.

Ash has been far from his best this season, he is on the decline now, this is where Ryan needs games, so why isnt AVB giving him a chance now and then??

I'm not proud of saying what I'm about to say, but I think he lacks the balls.... either that or Ryan has been showing bad signs in training.

Its hard to say, from what I've seen of Ryan, he is good enough though and I'd be sad to see him leave.

Who was the last CFC youngster to break into the first team and become a regular?

Who was the last CFC youngster to break into the first team and become a regular?

Terry, lol... over a decade ago

LDN Blue likes this