Newcastle United Vs Chelsea

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime sheva comes in so late but why ?

he should have the chance showing his skills from the start...

but 2:0

keeps the pressure on manu....

Frankly, Shevchenko doesn't fit into our system and Drogba has to be played.

Good win today, a nothing first half performance, but we pressed on in the second and got a deserved win, well done to the lads.

Very professional performance. The first half offered us little in an attacking sense but we marshalled the early Newcastle storm, albeit thanks to some woeful finishing and brilliant defending. The second half was completely different, and we blew them away. The first goal was genius and the second goal was excellently finished; brilliant vision from Super Frank. It goes down to the wire - but we have guaranteed automatic CL qualification with today's result - so anything else from this point is a bonus. The pressure is certainly on Manchester United - they have to beat Wigan, and I expect they may be somewhat complacent. We just can't afford to be cautious against Bolton, whom I expect to play for a 0-0. Game on!

Say "hail" to the Balli ! Ballack is on a really great form. Just at the the time we need him to be ! And seeing Malouda scoring, couldn't be nicer. He will build his confidence on that and will be ON F I R E B A B Y ;) hopefully

Edited by manpe