Newcastle United Vs Chelsea

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was the season for breaking jynxes then we woulda won at villa park :P

Piece of cake going to st James', i think not. Should be a good game tho. why is it we always go there right at the end of the season ......

tomorrow's game will be a piece of cake. we will win for sure. Nothing is in Chelsea's way.

You seem confident.

Adam, the game kicks off at 4PM BST, though coverage begins at 3:30 on Sky, hence the confusion, it seems.

Pissed as all hell. Game time is 11AM my time and of course I'll be stuck at work... hopefully I can find the game somewhere when I get home!

If this was the season for breaking jynxes then we woulda won at villa park :P

Piece of cake going to st James', i think not. Should be a good game tho. why is it we always go there right at the end of the season ......

Ok most jynxs that was just an annoying one.

And no bloody 1-0 win till the last second or another 0-0 like last season when we needed a win.Lets do this!Grant stick with the winning team!

And Germi please dont score against us in the last second lol

Why is it that teams that have been stuggling suddenly spark into life before we play them!

Why is it that teams that have been stuggling suddenly spark into life before we play them!

Comes with being a top club. Beating us will prove how "magical" and "brilliant" King Kev is. Too bad it WON'T HAPPEN!

Big game. Bottom line Chelsea have to get the 3 points to keep their

title hopes alive. Now Newcastle might not seem like it should pose a

big threat to Chelsea considering the boys have not lost in their last

nine games away from the Bridge and have only failed to score once in

the last nineteen Premier League outings. But Chelsea have struggled on

recently when it comes to playing Newcastle United at St James’ Park,

having not won there since December 2001.

Read the full preview here: Newcastle v Chelsea: Preview

Newcastle: Harper - Beye, Taylor, Faye, José Enrique - Gérémi, Butt, Barton - Owen © - Viduka, Martins

Subs: Forster, and'Zogbia, Cacapa, Duff, Smith

Chelsea: Čech - Ferreira, Carvalho, Terry ©, Bridge - Essien, Mikel, Ballack - Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Subs: Cudicini, Alex, Lampard, J.Cole, Shevchenko