Newcastle United Vs Chelsea

yeah thats true yeah! will be a good game i think, both teams are on a good run and will be full of confidence, should be some good attacking football, but i think were nick it seeing as our defence is a million times better than theirs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001/2002

Newcastle 1-2 Chelsea

2002/2003

Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

2003/2004

Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea

2004/2005

Newcastle 1-1 Chelsea

2005/2006

Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

2006/2007

Newcastle 0-0 Chelsea

So its 6 seasons since we won there. Maybe its time to put that right. Jimmy's awesome OG was 02/03 :P 5 years ago

And btw Jose beat them up there twice in the Carling Cup, but both were in extra time tho i think. 04/05, Eidur & Robben, 2-0 and last season with a drogba free kick, 1-0.

Edited by OllieCFC

This is the season of "Breaking Jinx":

- Rooney scores against Chelsea for the first time after some 14 matches with Everton and Man you.

- Liverpool manage to score two goals at Chelsea after 4-5 years.

- Chelsea beat Liverpool in a semi final and get third time lucky. They break the SF jinx.

- Spurs win their first trophy in many years.

There is only one jinx left to be broken:

Chelsea WINNIN AT SJP. And I am sure, Chelsea will break that jinx as well.

Common the Chels!!!

And btw Jose beat them up there twice in the Carling Cup, but both were in extra time tho i think. 04/05, Eidur & Robben, 2-0 and last season with a drogba free kick, 1-0.

I forgot about the Carling Cup game last season!

can anyone confirm it? did jose win a match at st'james park??

i would look it up but the chelseafc site is running slow

We beat them in the Carling Cup in the 04/05 campaign and Drogba's freekick did the same last year. Beat them 1-0 at the Bridge last season and shared a 0-0 draw, but as Elliott says, we've always played the, after the title is won/lost, and never had the luxury of playing a fully fit squad against Newcaslte.

West Ham wtf?!3-0 with only half hour played

Defo not the game they drop points in

Arg Wigan arg is all I can say.

Gotta do the job Monday now.Pressure on

Thats it!Claw back in lol

Edited by Laylabelle

Well Curbishley said that they want ManU to win the league. So no surprise them doing a favour to the scum.

True grrr.Up to us now..then Wigan

Win Monday we secure second so pressure on lets do it!This time lol

True grrr.Up to us now..then Wigan

Win Monday we secure second so pressure on lets do it!This time lol

At least Wigan won at Villa Park today, we've still got some hope!

I'm kinda worried for this game.Although Newcastle haven't been tested by a top side yet, you never know with them. We don't have a great record up there but lets hope that some history making gets done on Monday.

At least Wigan won at Villa Park today, we've still got some hope!

Yea but due to this result, Wigan rescued PL, so I dont know...Latics are at rest now

Yea but due to this result, Wigan rescued PL, so I dont know...Latics are at rest now

True..but still doing it for the fans etc.And might fancy getting higher postion..

And their pitch might help and eeeep.

Damn West Ham!And damn Wigan for being annoying in the last minutes!

Its the last day of the season, and their last game in front of their home fans. They have nothing but pride to play for now, and United won't enjoy playing in that pitch. Just believe, lad.

We win tommrow,Wigan have taken points of Liverpool,Arsenal and us so will prob try and complete the set.And us and winning the league against Bolton go well so maybe..just maybe...

Arsenal won.Pressure on as they'll be a point behind.Win tommrow then we'll be back to 4 and second is ours :D

Edited by Laylabelle