Newcastle United Vs Chelsea

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid that our key players, who have been playing week in week out, are very tired now. And Grant may opt to rest them, which could backfire us.

But I'm confident, because my team is confident :D Any win will do. But I wouldn't mind a 20-0 battering, just to win ManU with GD :P

Can't wait for this game, Newcastle-Chelsea games have been particularly tight at Saint James' recently, but this is a must win. On the back of two absolutely massive wins, I think we have enough to scrape this one.

Its a must win but in recent times its been a no win and tbh i can see a 0-0 stalemate. Hope i'm wrong but its never been easy for us there and i expect no different on monday. That'll be the title to manure before we take the Champions League in Moscow.

Newcastle have started to put a good run together now, although i do feel they are very still defensively and we can expose that and we should be able to cope and win this game fairly comfortably.

With 3 games to go and nice rests inbetween games i would say put our best team out in every game now! No-one has played too many games this season. I would say maybe rest Joe because he is looking a little jaded and he is the only player to make over 40 appearances this season......

Time to carry on this momentum we have and give the double a f**king good go...

BLUE IS THE COLOUR, FOOTBALL IS THE GAME

WE'RE ALL TOGETHER AND WINNING IS OUR AIM

SO CHEER US ON THROUGH SUN AND RAIN

CUZ Chelsea, Chelsea IS OUR NAME

Chelsea COME ON AND WIN THIS ONE!!! :blue scalf:

i am quite nervous about this game, we never do well up there, remember hasselbainks own goal 2-3 years ago! oh the pain! squeaky bum time!

yeah that was a mess. I really hope it does not turn out like that. Hopefully grant will make sure that our team is well equipped and and knows to take a little bit of caution.

very true

did jose win up there? i can remember the last game of his first season we drew 1-1 i think it was as the title was already in the bag!

maybe this is another case of avram doing something jose didnt.......

Only time we won up there under Jose was in the Carling Cup in November 2004. However, 2 of the 3 league fixtures up there have been after the league has already been won so perhaps you can't look too much into it.