Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly apprehensive but fully confident all the same. Wasn't it around this time last season we lost 1-0 at home to QPR after looking like we were getting there. That was a horrendous result, probably in my top 10 worst results i've witnessed in my 20 years supporting the blues. Still slightly worried about our chances created to chances converted, it will happen where we don't score like that QPR game last season and get humbled. I do however think we'll win this very comfortably 3 or 4-0 though but we need to be more ruthless.

We must win because we have City away next and that obviously wont be a game we'll be expecting to win.

29th jan - whu

3rd feb - city

8th feb - newcastle

11th feb - wba

15th - city

now starts the business end of the season.

cech

azpi GC JT cole

rambo ?

willian oscar hazard

BA.

dont see the point of starting a 34 year old for 3 matches in 7 days. BA should be able to do the job. mikel/lamps/matic, i have no idea who will start there. should be matic but with jose's gradual integration, i feel it might be mikel (saving lamps for city).

Banana peel match. Need to be laser focused like we were today with super high intensity and they shouldn't be able to cope.

I'd personally completely shut down the midfield with Matic-Mikel. Bring Ramires on for the final 30 minutes for one of them for an injection of energy. Also think we need to stick with Eto'o. He wasn't great today, but he needs successive starts to get himself scoring consistently.

It feels so good to know that we now have a massive squad, both on the usual team sheet and the bench, and we can finally look forward to the incoming games, including this one. Anyone who remembers what a hard-knock it was 2-3 years ago will know what I mean. I think that most of the players who played yesterday should get to play this one for the sake of finding a rhythm and gelling. it's a lil' bit imperative before the trip to Etihaha.

Schwarzer

Ivanovic Cahill David Luiz Cole

Matic Ramires

Schürrle Oscar/Willian Hazard

Eto'o

Got to give BA a chance , Eto'o was once again horrendous! if we had a striker we would have won it comfortably ! He can't even hold the ball up.

Cant? he because i can remember 3 times in the second half were he escaped from a tight space with the ball still planted firmly at this feet.

If it was Torres he would have conceded a turnoveror tripped over the ball but let me guess he scored 2 league games in a row so he deserves another 2 years?