• Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In what fucking world will we - the team that had 38 shots against west ham and couldnt score once - beat man city, the team that just beat spurs 5-1 at the lane and have only lost once at home all season ???? <_<

We blew our chance... and we'll regret this big time.

Just how football works

Oops, sorry for looking at things on the bright side. Take your bullshit ad crying somewhere else.

We stil have time to get in a fuckin striker who can actually score a goal when it matters. Recall Bamford or whoever.

I feel even Fernando " I shit myself in front of goal" Torres would have scored today.

OUr finishing is a major problem throughout the team and has been since 2012.

Also how come that every bloody average EPL keeper has the game of his life against us. Not that he had to make too many too difficult saves, but usually against Utd or City, he would have let one of those in without anyone complaining.

Maaan a player like Guarin would have been handy today too. Shit in general, but with so much power in his foot that one of his shots surely would have been deflected in.

This one was very predictable.

Against a shitty side that will defend with 11 men, you need close to that number of players attacking and capable of contributing up front.

JT, Cahill, and Iva can only contribute in attack in set pieces. Azpi being the only player capable of really producing anything up front, but then he's playing on the left... :(

In the CM we have Mikel (his personal stats should be enough) and Ramires, who's more like a workhorse. Sorry, but that's just not enough at home against one of the worst teams in the league.

Arsenal would have started the game with no DM for example and that would've been the correct approach.

The amount of times we've just played like complete and utter shit this season is beyond anything a potential title winning team should do.

Newcastle (A) - Ours players looked like they gave no fucks.

Stoke (A) - We decided to not defend.

Everton (A) - No tempo... no finishing. Just shite.

Draw against West Brom - Overall shitness... bailed out by the ref and scored a flucky goal.

Today - Dont get me started..... How does a team take 38 shots and not score.

I'm done.

Ivanovic needs to be fucking benched until he learns how to kick a ball. Utterly embarrasing, you just KNOW the attack is wasted if he gets forward and yet the whole team is happy to supply him.

And Mourinho is happy to play him every game. Absolutely ridiculous. It's not as though he's that good at defending or scoring from headers, ffs.