• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Funny to read Jose´s snivels today. West Ham did not come to play football. They came to park the buses & done it well.

I just wonder what Jose will play on Monday. lol.

Chelsea still have nobody to score. Iva should never be allowed to kick the ball on the net, never !

Ramires can not score even if his life depends on it.

Eto´o & his goal..it was hilarious, comical.

William I am not sure if he had one shot on the net.

Oscar fucked up.

Hazard no power behind his shots.

Finally, Frank just did not have it last night.

Overall, a total fuck up, two important points lost.

I guess we should not be too mad today when we read Jose´s statements for weeks. Citeh will win the PL, TALK TO ME ABOUT CHELSEA NEXT YEAR.

If Chelsea gets creamed on Monday & I am not very far off they will, the PL title is over for Chelsea.

Remind me again why you're a Chelsea fan?

You clearly hate everybody and everything?

Quote: 'Ramires cannot score if his life depended on it' - I'm not sure who scored against Barcelona then in a Semi-Final of the CL... Oh wait it was Ramires...

Chill out and get some perspective - you sound like a cry baby...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me again why you're a Chelsea fan?

You clearly hate everybody and everything?

Quote: 'Ramires cannot score if his life depended on it' - I'm not sure who scored against Barcelona then in a Semi-Final of the CL... Oh wait it was Ramires...

Chill out and get some perspective - you sound like a cry baby...

Meanwhile, you remind me of your stupidity once again.

Can you read well or are you still going to troll ?

Erm, that Eto'o goal. How that wasn't a goal? Seriously stupid ref.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

In this case you are the stupid one because the goalkeeper set the ball up for a freekick given by the referee...

Erm, that Eto'o goal. How that wasn't a goal? Seriously stupid ref.

In this case you are the stupid one because the goalkeeper set the ball up for a freekick given by the referee...

Wow, it's not like I insulted you. If free kick was given then fine, I didn't see that.

Meanwhile, you remind me of your stupidity once again.

Can you read well or are you still going to troll ?

What the fuck? Muzchap is a very good poster who no-one has ever accused of being a troll. In fact he posts a lot of sense.....

so where the fuck you in particular get off calling him stupid and a troll is beyond me. People bite their tongues around you but I guarantee that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of this forum shares the same opinion of you.

I won't say what that opinion is, but even you should be able to work it out. Jesus, one disappointing result and everyone goes mental.

What the fuck? Muzchap is a very good poster who no-one has ever accused of being a troll. In fact he posts a lot of sense.....

so where the fuck you in particular get off calling him stupid and a troll is beyond me. People bite their tongues around you but I guarantee that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of this forum shares the same opinion of you.

I won't say what that opinion is, but even you should be able to work it out. Jesus, one disappointing result and everyone goes mental.

Cunt!

Hit the road!

Who cares about you ? I do not.

How many times do I have to tell you not to reply to me ?

Ramires missed the net a couple of times, LAST NIGHT.

So typical of a team like a West Ham turn up here and perform after getting thrashed and having so many injuries recently. Frustrating would be a major understatement to describe this result. Credit to West Ham for defending well and doing what they need to but thought we made some poor decisions on the ball and at times, took a tad too long to shoot. Those slow passing, especially in the first half, didn't help matters either as it allowed West Ham to get back into their shape and put 10 men behind the ball.

flops of the night

Ramires: the fuck happened to this guy? never mind making a vertical pass for once, but if he can't finish like he use to or cross the fucking ball why is he on the pitch,.. my oh my, and that cross, wtf

Mikel: Slow as a mummy, no surprises there ... what in hell does every chelsea manager see in this dude? I've no idea

Jose: Rami/Mikel, r u fucking kidding me?... and wtf does he mean by 19th century football? his first mould chelsea used to do it all the fucking time, hypocrisy at its best... didn't expect him to say such a thing, really shameful

well, I guess this was just one of those nights... really couldn't ask more from our AMs and defenders, Eto'o was just being his current mediocre self.. ktbffh

Last 2 games we made 58 shots, 14 on target, scored 1 goal. Out of those shots 24% were on target, and out of those on target only 7% was converted. To top it off, that one goal was a free-kick. Pretty much tells the whole story.

Jose must be suffering. I don't think he has ever managed a team with horrible finishing like ours.

This must be a first timer for him

Whether Jose is suffering today I do not know. One thing I know, he repeated several times Citeh is the PL winner in this season.

If that´s the way he looks at, then we all should be happy with 2nd or 3rd place.

However, to drop points against the bottom team like West Ham is not my cup of tea.

The fact the member you targeted has a problem with it is my concern. As well as calling someone 'stupid'... exemplary behaviour right there. No more of it, please.

Vancouver Canucks are a well known hockey team .. I seem to recall you calling a member a prick for agreeing with Terminator once..That member didnt appreciate that either

Vancouver Canucks are a well known hockey team .. I seem to recall you calling a member a prick for agreeing with Terminator once..That member didnt appreciate that either

That was a long time ago. I've grown up since then, would have hoped for you to have done the same.

As I said, no more of it please. Just because you've been around here for a long time doesn't mean you're above the rules.

Last 2 games we made 58 shots, 14 on target, scored 1 goal. Out of those shots 24% were on target, and out of those on target only 7% was converted. To top it off, that one goal was a free-kick. Pretty much tells the whole story.

Exactly. We have to look at the finishing of our front 4.

Worse of all is that not many of those shots were clear cut chances. Mostly were shots from distance.