• Matic (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is beyond anything I've ever witnessed. 38 fucking shots to 1. What the fuck. Not many comments to make... Mikel should never ever shoot 4 times, Ramires needs to get his shit together, Ivanovic and his crosses bla bla. Hazard did as much as he could I tought, my MOTM.

Congrats to City on the title.

Mourinho got his selection wrong, can't play Ramires and Mikel together. Not even sure how we beat teams like this, better strikers would help, maybe players or full backs who could cross.

This is the game we blew it. Multiple times. This has been ManCitys title from the very beginning, but I expected us to be in the hunt much longer. It just wasn't meant to be. Normally, Lamps tucks that one home blindfolded.

But when you can't even beat a pathetic WHU team that just collects in the box and blocks shots, you don't deserve to be champions.

I have seen many of those frustrating matches, but this one is especially bad, cos West Ham actually performed so incredibly shit.

Be prepared because this will happen a lot in the future.

Mourinho simply doesn't know how to deal with a team that parks the bus.

That's how small teams always got something out of his Real Madrid.

The most frustrating part though, seems to be that Ramires, Oscar, Lampard, Hazard and Matic ALL seemed to pick the same day to be shitty at shooting from outside of the box. And these are all players who are usually good at it, except Ramires.