Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

yup. i do hate any player who is unable to help chelsea improve and win titles and make us better. torres is at the top of my hate list.

and now here is a 11 million player, cos of whom we cant give time to our youth talents, takes up a non-HG spot and even blocks the path for decent players like moses. so well, yup, i want him gone.

So salah killed your youth talents and blocked the " decent " Moses .... ok

So salah killed your youth talents and blocked the " decent " Moses .... ok

no no. he actually took all his chances brilliantly. he just set the pitch on fire with his unselfish dribbles and out of the world shooting. forget chelsea, he should be playing for barca, real or bayern.

no no. he actually took all his chances brilliantly. he just set the pitch on fire with his unselfish dribbles and out of the world shooting. forget chelsea, he should be playing for barca, real or bayern.

Are you slow?!

How many "chances" has he had?

Would be a bit daft to get rid of him in January I think. Still has a lot to show, just needs time and a run of games to get it together, only problem is will he? Who knows. Definitely a good wee player but not exactly at the level Hazard or Willian are.

With Reus rumour going stronger everyday, hope Salah and Schurrle could step up their performance and giving their best in every minutes they will given chance.

Going by the rumours, Schurrle will be going the other way should Reus come to us.

Are you slow?!

How many "chances" has he had?

U have got to be kidding me. Salah had 10 pl appearamces last season. Infact cos of oscar's poor form, hazard injury and CL obligations, he started every match towards the tail end of the season.

And this season, after properly settling down and jose having a proper look at salah, he has been deemed to be good enough to start only league cup match, what does that say about salah's quality in the eyes of our manager. He has been absolutely poor. Don't forget that last season azpi was benched until his brilliant performances in league cup.

Now lets look at this objectively

Do we have youth players with more potential than salah? Yes.

Does salah himself have a massive potential. No

Will salah's apparent transfer make us weaker? No.

Does he even help us in hg criteria? No

Well, in that case, if an offer comes up, we should take it rather than everything going down the marin road.

U have got to be kidding me. Salah had 10 pl appearamces last season. Infact cos of oscar's poor form, hazard injury and CL obligations, he started every match towards the tail end of the season.

And this season, after properly settling down and jose having a proper look at salah, he has been deemed to be good enough to start only league cup match, what does that say about salah's quality in the eyes of our manager. He has been absolutely poor. Don't forget that last season azpi was benched until his brilliant performances in league cup.

Now lets look at this objectively

Do we have youth players with more potential than salah? Yes.

Does salah himself have a massive potential. No

Will salah's apparent transfer make us weaker? No.

Does he even help us in hg criteria? No

Well, in that case, if an offer comes up, we should take it rather than everything going down the marin road.

Salah didn't do bad last season, and showed glimpses of what he could do. He has more potential than a lot of our players, as he is still young, and has performed at the highest level.

Last but not least, change the HG record. If Salah/Schurrle goes, Moses isn't taking their place. The sooner you open your eyes, the better. Reus will mostly likely fill that void, and is he HG..... NO!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/535450/Marco-Reus-Transfer-Latest-Manchester-United-Liverpool-Chelsea

That's the latest one (Nov 14)

Even if they interested in Schurrle, we don't always have to swap it, especially if we have enough money to buy him.

I agree, but a player trade would probably interest them more.

Salah didn't do bad last season, and showed glimpses of what he could do. He has more potential than a lot of our players, as he is still young, and has performed at the highest level.

Last but not least, change the HG record. If Salah/Schurrle goes, Moses isn't taking their place. The sooner you open your eyes, the better. Reus will mostly likely fill that void, and is he HG..... NO!

hahahha... u just compared reus as a non HG player to salah as a non hg player... :lol: :lol:

reus wont be our 5th choice AM, he will be a starter. a player of salah's caliber and contribution to the team and as a non HG player is what pinches not reus as a non HG player. get it????

what "glimpses" did he show? as for the "highest level", this is the highest level and he has been poor.

simple question, 10mil bid for salah from say, real sociedad. would u take it or not?

hahahha... u just compared reus as a non HG player to salah as a non hg player... :lol: :lol:

reus wont be our 5th choice AM, he will be a starter. a player of salah's caliber and contribution to the team and as a non HG player is what pinches not reus as a non HG player. get it????

what "glimpses" did he show? as for the "highest level", this is the highest level and he has been poor.

simple question, 10mil bid for salah from say, real sociedad. would u take it or not?

Nothing's funny. Your point about HG status is tripe.

Regarding your last question, Real Sociedad won't offer £10m for him. I think him going to a team like Inter on loan to regain the form he has lost on the bench would be an ideal solution, if things don't change in the immediate future.

Nothing's funny. Your point about HG status is tripe.

Regarding your last question, Real Sociedad won't offer £10m for him. I think him going to a team like Inter on loan to regain the form he has lost on the bench would be an ideal solution, if things don't change in the immediate future.

so like i said, another marin situation. "lets send him on loan to regain his form and then he will come back and become messi". tired of it.

how is my point about HG status a tripe? care to explain? our current HG/U-21 players are JT, GC, zouma, ake, christensen, cesc, baker, boga. in short we cant buy a good non HG CB as we dont have any space. the only 2 people who make any sense of being sold to free up that space is salah and mikel due to their contribution. atleast mikel can come in the last 20 minutes and close down the game, what does salah provide to the team that is absolutely essential? nothing.