Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Not exactly an amazing goal.. and who cares about what they do for the national team if they can't do it for their club?

what he can do for his club while he doesn't play? he started only 2 matches in the cup this season and in those matches he didn't play beside main line up like fabregas,matic,hazard,costa !

give him time play like schurrle then judge him !!!!!!

I strongly believe he can do ALOT better if he would just get some consistent game-time. If that will be in Chelsea or another team, that is to be seen.

You have hit the nail on the head. It doesn't matter if your Messi or Salah, you need consistent playing time to show what you can really do.

firstly brazil is not my team.

i was hoping the argument had progressed from friendly goals for egypt. can someone tell me what attributes he brings to our team. i wouldnt mind trying him on the left wing, so he dosent have to waste time putting it on his strong foot.

we all know he scored against us ...or he wouldnt be here.

Well, salah is really fast and looks to be a good dribbler. However, I think mentally he is far away.

At Chelsea, especially for Salah, the am position is already stack and whenever he gets a chance/opportunity, he maybe thinking too much knowing that one mistake would put him in jose's doghouse. At the time, I thought Salah would of been an appropriate signing for Chelsea due to his pace and left foot, but everytime I watch him play for Chelsea, he has proven to be the wrong signing.

Like I said in the beginning of the season, salah is 5th in am order and both remy and rambo would probably start ahead of him as well on the wings...

Moses got so much stick when he was here yet now he goes he is all off a sudden a good player, hilarious.

Do people remember Moses? He was wildly inconsistent, frustrating especially in the league. Salah was actually pretty decent when he got some games at the back end of last season, while at the same time Moses was stinking Anfield out.

He has had 2 carling cup starts and I think about 2 or 3 further appearances off the bench elsewhere, even KDB this time last year was getting more than that.

When we had Moses, everyone was calling him shit and wanted Salah because he scored against us and because Liverpool wanted him. Now that we have Salah and Moses is out on loan, Moses is suddenly better than Salah?

The grass is always greener on the other side.

When we had Moses, everyone was calling him shit and wanted Salah because he scored against us and because Liverpool wanted him. Now that we have Salah and Moses is out on loan, Moses is suddenly better than Salah?

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Dont ever recall people on this forum wanting Salah..

I think the general consensus was WTF, we signed salah. Maybe the negative response was due to it be directly related to mata's departure.

Dont ever recall people on this forum wanting Salah..

I think the general consensus was WTF, we signed salah. Maybe the negative response was due to it be directly related to mata's departure.

Errm....you weren't on here when we signed Salah, of course you don't recall!

And actually, the general consensus, apart from a very few who were still dramatic about Mata leaving, was that he was a good signing who will give us pace on the wings and whose value can only increase: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17158-mohammed-salah/page-11

Errm....you weren't on here when we signed Salah, of course you don't recall!

And actually, the general consensus, apart from a very few who were still dramatic about Mata leaving, was that he was a good signing who will give us pace on the wings and whose value can only increase: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17158-mohammed-salah/page-11

all I see is LOL, WTF, trollolol

I like Salah as a person and a player, I want him to success here. It is a shame, he have to compete with Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Ramires who are in a good form. Kinda like Mata situation last season, a little bit ironic as we bought him as a replacement for Mata. My concern is that if even Schurrle struggle to compete, leave alone Salah.

I like Salah as a person and a player, I want him to success here. It is a shame, he have to compete with Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Ramires who are in a good form. Kinda like Mata situation last season, a little bit ironic as we bought him as a replacement for Mata. My concern is that if even Schurrle struggle to compete, leave alone Salah.

But he has had chances, not many but some. It looks like his confidence and fitness is down, maybe it is because he is training poorly I don't know, but with more chances he will improve. Once we have won the UCL group he will probably start the last 1 or 2 games.

But he has had chances, not many but some. It looks like his confidence and fitness is down, maybe it is because he is training poorly I don't know, but with more chances he will improve. Once we have won the UCL group he will probably start the last 1 or 2 games.

Yes, hopefully he will get more minutes. The thing is even against Strawberry, he is struggling. It is more understandable for Schurrle, as he is just recovered from illness.

I actually expected more minutes for him, especially because he was bought by Mourinho himself and had a full preseason.
He only started 2 games in 17 matches for us and some late sub appearances. Even Ake and Zouma are in front of him in minutes and they are considered as ''the second line'' by Mourinho.

At the end of last season, he had some reasonable/good games (Arsenal, Stoke, Swansea) where he looked promising.
But right now he is very low in the pecking order, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, Remy (as winger), Ramires (as winger) are all in front of him.

In the coming period we'll have a schedule full of games, if he doesn't get more games than Derby and maybe Sporting (when we are already qualified) he may leave in January. This will free up a non-HG spot where we can get a player we really need.

And we can fill his position with one of the youth players, more minutes for Boga/Baker for example.