Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

The only more technically gifted player in this club than Salah, is Hazard. the lad's first touch is out of this world. just as good as Mata's. also, about time we sign a left footed player for that dead right wing. the guy's class. he's not another Marin/Moses.

Seriously????? What about WILLIAN?!?!/!?!?!?!

Your country had this guy named Mohamed Aboutrika right? I think he used to play for some club named Ahly or whatever.

He was probably the best I seen from Egypt.

If you say he is better then him, then I'm happy.

He isn't better than him now, but he has the potential to be.

The only more technically gifted player in this club than Salah, is Hazard. the lad's first touch is out of this world. just as good as Mata's. also, about time we sign a left footed player for that dead right wing. the guy's class. he's not another Marin/Moses.

Hm.. Willian disagrees.

Strong Israeli connections?

People are going off the deep end now. CFC is owned by a guy who may have Israeli connections or whatever, but what does the club have to do with that?

We're a multicultural club, and should support our players, or critique them based on their level of play and their character, not their skin color or national origin.

Remember all the people that said Willian was shit and a waste of money? Same goes for Ramires. Give the guy a bloody chance. A few goals and decent performances and people will be kissing his arse

the only people who badmouthed Willian as a player must have been those who didn't know him. Ramires was never my kind of player, but he's changed my mind, I was sort of disappointed when we signed him, but well, he's proved me wrong.

As for this boy based on what many of you said, he's pure pace and work-rate and left-footed. Per many explanations I understood why Mourinho wants him. But I still worry about our youth. we've signed so many young potentials in the past couple of years. Unless we want to start making money off of growing them in Vitesse and then EPL and then keep the very best and capitalize with very good money feedback, I don't see how we'll make it work with so many AM's under 21 right now...

Your country had this guy named Mohamed Aboutrika right? I think he used to play for some club named Ahly or whatever.

TBF he didn't say "of all time". He was referring to the current situation. No Egyptian would ever put him ahead of Aboutrika who's a top 3 Egyptian player of all time. Abou is old and past his prime right now that's why salah is the best Egyptian currently.

Doubt it, and you don't always have to swap top player for top player you know? Messi instead of Ronaldinho, Ronaldo instead of Beckham, Varane instead of Pepe, Arsenal been doing this for years. No one will hate Salah unless he becomes shit here, in that case the club would just sell him anyway.

Your examples are all first team replacements; Mata was a squad player at Mourinho's Chelsea and that is what Salah is now - a bench player. There is always going to be an element of disappointment if we get £37m to spend and just sign a squad player. I know a squad player is still needed to replace Mata, but I don't believe we are still not any stronger than before. Only United have been strengthened.

Anyway, if this was going to be the case, why not just keep Mata until the summer and sell him abroad? Sure, you may not get £37m for him, but you won't have to fucking spend £11m on another young player who won't get a proper chance to fully develop here either. We could've waited until the summer, sold Mata for less but could've picked from Traore, Piazon, Hazard etc. to take his place while not strengthening our rivals, and not spending another £11m and giving our current youth a fucking chance for a change.

First of all, I love you man, you are absolutly right. Secondly, I support Salah but do you REALLY believe he is good enough to play in a team like Chelsea??

I really do feel he can at least be one hell of an impact sub, plus I am sure he is coming to fight for his place and won't get down if he is benched more than he plays. Peace and love bro.

Strong Israeli connections?

People are going off the deep end now. CFC is owned by a guy who may have Israeli connections or whatever, but what does the club have to do with that?

We're a multicultural club, and should support our players, or critique them based on their level of play and their character, not their skin color or national origin.

Exactly! What does Roman's political connections have anything to do with the players we sign?! :blink:

Yeah aboutreika might be our best player of all time but he is past his prime now. Salah is our best player now and definitely performs on the international and european level as we saw.

I really do feel he can at least be one hell of an impact sub, plus I am sure he is coming to fight for his place and won't get down if he is benched more than he plays. Peace and love bro.

Well I don't think he is good enough to compete for a place in the starting 11.