Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

For the record, we didn't just get Mohammed from this deal, we also got about 80 million supporters. No people in the world love football more than Egyptians.

This signing was just a marketing gimmick, now we just need to sign an asian player. ;)

That is very negative, imo!

We have at least 5 players who could handle being the 5th choice AM. Yet, we decide to spend 11 mi pounds for a gamble...

It is not even like we bought Piazon, Moses, Hazard and Atsu in the last two season...OH WAIT!

But many of those are there as cash flow maker when we will sell them.

Many agents don't care if their players will play at Chelsea or not, the agent has his fee, we loan them, they play and gain value on the transfer market.

Of the young players, I only see Traore making it at Chelsea.

But many of those are there as cash flow maker when we will sell them.

Many agents don't care if their players will play at Chelsea or not, the agent has his fee, we loan them, they play and gain value on the transfer market.

Of the young players, I only see Traore making it at Chelsea.

WHAT? I dont give a flying fuck about what their agents want or not!

I only care about what is best for Chelsea and buying a bunch of 20yo and not making use of any of them is beneficial...

ill be willing to bet it all he won't make be at chelsea come next season. he has pace but is absolutely garbage at everything else; when piazon and traore come back from loan and possible rise of musonda from youth level they can easily disposes him and become the 5th option.

Great piece of business by Chelsea FC. I can imagine the club will recover the money spent on this transfer in two or three months - just wait for the egyptians to start ordering their shirts. This is their best player in almost four decades, I'm pretty sure everyone in Egypt is buzzing right now. Like Choulo said, you now win a player and add about 60-70 million guys to the fanbase.

Can we take it easy with this anti-semite stuff? First of all, Salah is a semite himself (Arab), I doubt he's self-hating. Secondly, I highly doubt the rumor is true to begin with.

OK let me get this straight.

Our beloved player of the year 2 years in a row, creator of 2 final-winning goals and more is sold to our local (and European) rivals.

To replace him (and even if not) we bring Salah, a winger, although we already have Schurrle (and had De Bruyne, and the other youngsters we still have).

So we steal Willian from Spurs and Salah from Liverpool just to steal them - Mata is better than both.

Seems like Jose Mourinho has turned into a egomaniac which loves to piss others off , without thinking of the consequences.

I worshiped this manager. Why has he become a bloody idiot?!

I would like to say "until proven wrong", but even I am - A sad day for all Chelsea fans worldwide.

(PS After football speaking, great message to the fans - bringing a antisemite to the team)