test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,572 posts in this topic
On 8/7/2016 at 5:37 AM, the wes said:

Don't forget Chelsea made €5m last season for loaning him to Roma

I included it, it was 5m loan + 15m option.

the wes likes this

1 minute ago, res7 said:

I included it, it was 5m loan + 15m option.

Oooh 2bh we should have got more money outta the deal 

res7 likes this

59 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

8 Goals In 12 Games Since Leaving Chelsea: The Biggest Mistake By The Blues In Recent Times?

http://soccersouls.com/2016/11/10/8-goals-in-12-games-since-leaving-chelsea-the-biggest-mistake-by-the-blues-in-recent-times/

Up there. Fourth highest scoring player in Serie A since he went over and isn't even a CF. Also, he has one of the best goals to games ratio for his NT that is only bettered by Neymar at a similar age.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Up there. Fourth highest scoring player in Serie A since he went over and isn't even a CF. Also, he has one of the best goals to games ratio for his NT that is only bettered by Neymar ATM.

I always liked him but we had  so many in same position he never got a fair shot.

I stul love him for that 1st goal he scored agaibst the North Londoners, Pinpoint pass from Maric abd Salah had left the defenders a mile back.

Shame really.

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I always liked him but we had  so many in same position he never got a fair shot.

I stul love him for that 1st goal he scored agaibst the North Londoners, Pinpoint pass from Maric abd Salah had left the defenders a mile back.

Shame really.

The Mou effect. Several youngsters were let go without a fair crack of the whip and are now shining.

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

The Mou effect. Several youngsters were let go without a fair crack of the whip and are now shining.

They would orobably make a winning team put together.

I see that north London lot have 29 out on loanm Nowt ever gets said about them tho.

Roma supporters all agree that, not even Nainggolan, but Salah is their best player. They're laughing at other wingers being listed at 50m this silly season, saying truly, they wouldn't take that for Salah, and would much rather keep him for a few more seasons (he's only 24), have him enter his prime, and sell him for a shattering figure.

He's just had the best season of his career (contributing to about 40 goals including assists, even though he was away for the AFCON), and despite some of his defects, is the only 'calm' player in the side. The game instantly slows down, despite his speed, when he gets the ball. Everyone freezes. Because they know something's about to happen - a defensive line will either be broken or an individual defender will probably be humiliated. 

He's half the player Messi was before his prime, and that's huge praise. Praise he was already getting at Basel, praise he's getting at Roma - praise he deserves. Only here did he not flourish, and I hope we don't end up being the only football fans who don't see his future greatness. He'll be a top 5 best winger in the world for a time.

Off to Liverpool...

I'd be surprised too see him go there.

1 hour ago, Dahnald said:

Off to Liverpool...

Rumoured £43m bid too why didn't we put on 20% sale on fee for salah 

Well, we all know the story. He will shine for Liverpool, everyone will laugh at us for a while, but they will still win feck all and then he'll go to Barcelona or City for a huge figure and that would be it. 

Johnnyeye, Dahnald and Adnane like this

On 6/1/2017 at 1:01 AM, the wes said:

Rumoured £43m bid too why didn't we put on 20% sale on fee for salah 

Because our board have shown to be fucking stupid regarding Salah, KdB and Lukaku.

Johnnyeye and LAM09 like this

Because our board have shown to be fucking stupid regarding Salah, KdB and Lukaku.

Could add Bertrand to that list too.

he would make great runs like Pedro without the ball but turn into Ramires with it. only fans of a small club should lament the loss of Salah..scousers will say they have replaced Sterling now and in a way they have.

TheIceMan and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Salah's Chelsea career in a nutshell.

I could find like 15 gifs like this from Hazard. This is how we judge players now?

Salah got very few chances from Mourinho, just like De Bruyne or Lukaku who also proved that José was wrong.

Dahnald likes this

12 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I could find like 15 gifs like this from Hazard. This is how we judge players now?

Salah got very few chances from Mourinho, just like De Bruyne or Lukaku who also proved that José was wrong.

It's supposed to be tongue in cheek son taking the piss and sarcasm is what us English do

Johnnyeye, Miki-Liki and 11Drogba like this

he would make great runs like Pedro without the ball but turn into Ramires with it. only fans of a small club should lament the loss of Salah..scousers will say they have replaced Sterling now and in a way they have.

Confidence can have a massive impact on someone. I guess being amongst the top 5 creators this season, Roma's top scorer last year and second highest behind Dzeko (top scorer in Serie A) is all down to luck.

He'd be a massive assest to any team in Europe with an eye for goal.

Some of the Liverpool fans apparently don't want Salah because he was a Chelsea "reject" :D After some of us used to think the same with Barca/Real, feels good for once so see others have the same ideology as us :cig: