Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

What did he do at Chelsea to warrant a place??

Its one thing to perform well for Bremen and Wolfsburg in the German league...

Nothing is the answer. He wasn't the answer to our RWF problems.

A rare mistake from Mou.

Could we do a Matic if the price is not too steep and Reus is unavailable?

Not that he'd want to, of course - the player didn't exactly get treated well in his time here.

I haven't really seen him play since his move. Chelsea material? (not counterfeit this time)

Redknapp said: “[Would I take him?] Of course I’d take him! But he’s not available.

“I don’t think Chelsea would loan him, I’ve never asked for him. I’ve never thought about him until it was mentioned now.

“He’s a very good player but I don’t think we’ll get him on loan.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/550830/Chelsea-QPR-Mohamed-Salah-Harry-Redknapp-Transfers

What did he do at Chelsea to warrant a place??

Its one thing to perform well for Bremen and Wolfsburg in the German league...

Its one thing to perform well for Basel in the Swiss league and some CL/Europa games.

Nothing against Mo I just wish we had Kevin as another option thats all, its a shame, said it at the time we sold him but £ couldnt turn it down.

Its one thing to perform well for Basel in the Swiss league and some CL/Europa games.

Nothing against Mo I just wish we had Kevin as another option thats all, its a shame, said it at the time we sold him but £ couldnt turn it down.

Yes true but Mo has had a few decent games here, Swansea, Sunderland, Newcastle (all last season to be fair) Sporting this season, albeit he has struggled to get minutes this season which is slightly understandable given how well we had performed at the start of the season up until about December. I think he was more the sort of player we needed over Kevin in my eyes, we had too many number 10 players at the start of last season (Mata, Kevin, Oscar, Willian if you want to include him).

I wouldn't want Kevin here as a RW tbh. Maybe as competition to Oscar however.

I wouldn't want Kevin here as a RW tbh. Maybe as competition to Oscar however.

I think he was seen more as a #10, he featured there mostly in pre-season. The fact Willian wasn't fully fit when he arrived and also Oscar was playing very well as a #10 made it hard for Jose to shift the Brazilian to play Kevin as a 10. Although in January when Willian had settled and was fit, it was blatantly obvious who was gonna be first choice RW out of the two because Willian seemed more a winger in style than Kevin or Mata. The squad had too many number 10 players at that time.