Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

He might go to Inter, so we will need to add another winger. Hopefuly this time not someone too young with no end product. I would prefer someone with better ending product and quality crosses over someone speedy and flashy...

The road is paved for the return of King Kalou.

We are definatley getting rid of him. We need that game-changer to be able go come off the bench or to give willian a rest. Salah just isnt or wont be that guy.

Im positive we'll buy another winger in january.

Why not give Boga a chance?

Is he not good enough to play the salah role?I mean,it is not that hard to play three or four games in a season.We do not have to buy a new winger for that amount of games

Atletico Madrid and Sunderland interested in the same player :lol: :lol:

FGS, we're not even in Jan yet and the utterly laughable rumors have started!

Atletico Madrid and Sunderland interested in the same player :lol: :lol:

FGS, we're not even in Jan yet and the utterly laughable rumors have started!

Tbf Everton, Sunderland, Southampton or whatever midtable teams are always interested in players like him. Atletico on the other hand makes sense too if Cerci leave for Milan, need a new winger to warm the bench :)

Tbf Everton, Sunderland, Southampton or whatever midtable teams are always interested in players like him. Atletico on the other hand makes sense too if Cerci leave for Milan, need a new winger to warm the bench :)

I get Sunderland or Southampton, but Atletico makes less than zero sense to me. He does not suite them whatsoever. Unless Simione is actively trying to destroy the team before he leaves which is definitely a possibility since he is looking more likely to actually sign Torres from Milan.

I get Sunderland or Southampton, but Atletico makes less than zero sense to me. He does not suite them whatsoever. Unless Simione is actively trying to destroy the team before he leaves which is definitely a possibility since he is looking more likely to actually sign Torres from Milan.

Atletico interested in salah Since he was in basel.

Atletico interested in salah Since he was in basel.

Still makes absolutely zero sense. Their whole play is based on collective pressing and defending and physically dominating teams which is why I highly doubt they are genuinely interested in Salah no matter what the papers write.

Their whole play is based on collective pressing and defending and physically dominating teams which is why I highly doubt they are genuinely interested in Salah no matter what the papers write.

what about Antoine Griezmann!! he's like Salah style imo.

confirmation from dailymail :

• Italian giants are hopeful of wrapping up loan deal for Egyptian Salah
  • Sunderland and Atletico Madrid have also enquired about winger

Still makes absolutely zero sense. Their whole play is based on collective pressing and defending and physically dominating teams which is why I highly doubt they are genuinely interested in Salah no matter what the papers write.

I still remember how good and effective he was in the games against Tottenham and ourselves in the Europa League and CL when Basel did decide to push up and press. His mobility and stamina made him a very key component to their pressing game along with Valentin Stocker which against Spurs in particular was very very effective. I don't think players like Salah don't particularly suit high pressing, I really think he like Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle, Costa, Willian etc are the sort of guys useful for pressing, very fast over 5 or 10 yards, lots of stamina etc.