Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

On loan in Russia? Fuck that, loan him in the PL if hes going anywhere.

A well-respected source who works at the club told me the other day that he isn't playing at the moment because he has agreed to fill in for Brian Harvey on East 17's comeback tour. He even sent me this picture to prove it

10881459_10202962900663733_182432468_n.j

''Baby if you have to Mo away, don't think I can take the pain''

I do not know if Mohamed Salah is a Chelsea player level because practically has not played with us since he arrived but I think we need a pure Left winger for games that raised us both Sunderland and Newcastle. In such games need players who can get to the bottom of the pitch as it does when Ivanovic generates many dangerous situations in our favor.

I do not know if the solution is Salah or sign another player on the market in January, but we could also try to put Filipe Luis as left back, Azpilicuela as right back and Ivanovic as false left winger in certain games. It would have an even stronger defensive unit and would allow Ivanovic get to attack more freely.

I do not know what may be the solution, but we need someone to unclog the matches not only attacking way up the middle because when we strike way up the middle we get stuck. We need to find more solutions.

Exactly! As every match passes, the comment Ba made becomes more and more apparent.

Really? I explained in the Willian thread why he plays, the balance he offers the team is incredible, him and Oscar running around like dogs is the reason Hazard gets a free(ish) role. Yes it would be nice for more end product, but what he brings to the table benefits the team loads, we are playing the best since 2010 and Willy is a key part as to why.

Stats don't tell the whole story, if they did then people would look at Bergkamps average goal record and think he was shit, we all know different.

Would Schurlle and Salah get more goals and assists? probably, would we be a better team for taking Willian out for one of them? for me, no and that's what matters above all else. Furthermore if Mou picked on reputation De Bruyne and Mata would still be here.

and for the record I actually don't think Salah is as bad as people make out.

Really? I explained in the Willian thread why he plays, the balance he offers the team is incredible, him and Oscar running around like dogs is the reason Hazard gets a free(ish) role. Yes it would be nice for more end product, but what he brings to the table benefits the team loads, we are playing the best since 2010 and Willy is a key part as to why.

Stats don't tell the whole story, if they did then people would look at Bergkamps average goal record and think he was shit, we all know different.

Would Schurlle and Salah get more goals and assists? probably, would we be a better team for taking Willian out for one of them? for me, no and that's what matters above all else. Furthermore if Mou picked on reputation De Bruyne and Mata would still be here.

and for the record I actually don't think Salah is as bad as people make out.

If our aim is to break a team down, Willian isn't the answer. In my eyes, he's another defender.