Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Excellent today. Out-shadowed a bit by Schurrle, but he put it an impressive performance as well. Good to know that he can deliver when called upon and he will no doubt have another chance to impress against Derby next week.

Think it would be better if he goes on loan to Everton for 6 months/a season to get consistent run of games. Here after a decent performance like last night he will now be benched for a long time to come, maybe even for the rest of the season now virtually every match is important.

He deserves to play every week and hence I feel we should definitely loan him out.

Some may argue that we might need him incase of injuries but I honestly feel we have enough depth to deal with the situation. Ramires and Remy can always put in a shift for us in that role so there shouldn't be much concern.

First few minutes he was like fucking Bamby on ice......He grew into the game and did well.

I sighed when he passed the ball straight out of play when Luis was what, five yards away from him? But after that I have to say he was arguably one of the three best players on the pitch, along with Schurrle and Matic.

"Salah is our player, he's a player we like," Mourinho said.

"He's a player we trust, he's a player in our squad and he's going nowhere.

"Maybe he's moving house but not club."

Mourinho also praised Salah's performance against Sporting saying that he "played well."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30452419

'The best I have ever seen? Well Salah, of course.' - Zidane on Salah after recieiving his 2006 World Cup medal.

'He is an example' - Messi speaking about Salah.

'We will never see another player like Salah' - Pele.

'I learn all of my skills from him' - Neymar admitted

'I wish I could of coached him' - Sir Alex Ferguson on Mo Salah.