Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I was reading it and I saw DF's point. His point was that it's much better to have a WC player like Reus in the squad instead of wasting a non HG spot on Salah who doesn't even play, and I fully agree with that.

You must be reading some different then. You originally said, it would be better to have a HG player in Salah's place.

Oh wait, Reus started his career at Sheffield United. [emoji58]

You must be reading some different then. You originally said, it would be better to have a HG player in Salah's place.

Oh wait, Reus started his career at Sheffield United. [emoji58]

are u having problem understanding english.

Yes, I did say thay salah's place should be taken ip by a HG player, what that would do is open up a space in yhe squad to either get a WC CB. The argument being, salah's role in the squad and his level is easily replacable by a moses.

It was you who brought the nonHG argument for reus who is a WC player. Having a WC player take up a nonHG spot is not unheard of, u know. Infact most people would like that.

And reus is not CR or messi, but he is easily the top 5 winger in the world. U can't replace That now, can yiu?

I wonder if Dortmund would be interested in Salah if (when) Reus were to leave...he's fast and dangerous on the counter, might fit their style of play.

real sociedad or any spanish team in mid table good for him, he'll shine there.

also Dortmund good for him.

Reus is still one of the best players in the world, your argument doesn't really add up tbh. 100% would I sell Salah if we could get a WC non HG player in at our RW.

I would sell Salah for no player in return nevermind a WC/decent player. He brings no value whatsover to the team and I'm surprised some posters are even against the idea of selling him.

are u having problem understanding english.

Yes, I did say thay salah's place should be taken ip by a HG player, what that would do is open up a space in yhe squad to either get a WC CB. The argument being, salah's role in the squad and his level is easily replacable by a moses.

It was you who brought the nonHG argument for reus who is a WC player. Having a WC player take up a nonHG spot is not unheard of, u know. Infact most people would like that.

And reus is not CR or messi, but he is easily the top 5 winger in the world. U can't replace That now, can yiu?

I haven't got the time to discuss something you clearly don't understand.

Adios!