Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

so like i said, another marin situation. "lets send him on loan to regain his form and then he will come back and become messi". tired of it.

how is my point about HG status a tripe? care to explain? our current HG/U-21 players are JT, GC, zouma, ake, christensen, cesc, baker, boga. in short we cant buy a good non HG CB as we dont have any space. the only 2 people who make any sense of being sold to free up that space is salah and mikel due to their contribution. atleast mikel can come in the last 20 minutes and close down the game, what does salah provide to the team that is absolutely essential? nothing.

You are going on about having a HG player (Moses) in our squad, but you wouldn't batter an eyelid if we got Reus instead. Your point has no weight, so just drop it.

You are going on about having a HG player (Moses) in our squad, but you wouldn't batter an eyelid if we got Reus instead. Your point has no weight, so just drop it.

reus is a WC player. u understand that? if u get a chance to sign messi, cr, vidal, bastian, bale, reus, robben then YOU DO NOT BATTER ANY EYELIDS. and reus coming in means schurrle going out otherwise it simply wont be possible for us to register all those players cos of the constraints and i will be even more happy if instead of schurrle it was salah. so you see, the HG argument DOES have a lot of weight to it.

you know what, lets actually drop it. i dont know exactly what salah has done to take so much or anytime from the fans' life.

loan him to sunderland.

They dont have any wingers besides adam johnson.

Maybe west ham or newcastle as well.

Sell him to a different league or use him to make weight for another transfer...

"Sell him to a different league".. why? :D

reus is a WC player. u understand that? if u get a chance to sign messi, cr, vidal, bastian, bale, reus, robben then YOU DO NOT BATTER ANY EYELIDS. and reus coming in means schurrle going out otherwise it simply wont be possible for us to register all those players cos of the constraints and i will be even more happy if instead of schurrle it was salah. so you see, the HG argument DOES have a lot of weight to it.

you know what, lets actually drop it. i dont know exactly what salah has done to take so much or anytime from the fans' life.

Reus is no CR7 or Messi.

Reus is still one of the best players in the world, your argument doesn't really add up tbh. 100% would I sell Salah if we could get a WC non HG player in at our RW.

I'm not sure if you have read previous posts, but some people are going on about HG. The point I'm making is, don't use an excuse that has no weight.

I'm not sure if you have read previous posts, but some people are going on about HG. The point I'm making is, don't use an excuse that has no weight.

I was reading it and I saw DF's point. His point was that it's much better to have a WC player like Reus in the squad instead of wasting a non HG spot on Salah who doesn't even play, and I fully agree with that.

not the answer that i want.

i mean what wrong if chelsea sell salah to EPL team?

nothing , selling to another league , was just one of the options suggested.

Doesn't matter where he goes. He isn't good enough for a rival.

nothing , selling to another league , was just one of the options suggested.

Doesn't matter where he goes. He isn't good enough for a rival.

yeah, like sturridge he also wasn't good enough for a rival.