Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Anyone think his progress is stuck at the moment? I couldn't see it will be getting better in the near future. He couldn't compete with the likes of Willian, Schurrle or even Ramires.

Would like to see we loan him this January, but do we need to replace him then? Recall Moses? Promote Baker?

Anyone think his progress is stuck at the moment? I couldn't see it will be getting better in the near future. He couldn't compete with the likes of Willian, Schurrle or even Ramires.

Would like to see we loan him this January, but do we need to replace him then? Recall Moses? Promote Baker?

salah better than moses and baker still young !

salah better than moses and baker still young !

i think moses is comfortably better than salah, although not that great. and baker has way more natural talent, but has only played at youth level

yeah salah scored some nice goals vs malawi and niger.

moses scored 2 europa league semi final goals for CHELSEA and also in the CL against Shakhtar , who were a top side that year.

for nigeria he got into acon 2013 team of the tournament, (were egypt even in that), played the world cup (were egypt even in that)

added to that , moses is 50x stronger, can actually use his weak foot (most footballers can), can actually dribble in tight areas , has some aerial ability (not much, but infinitely more than salah)

moses is winning PL man of the match for stoke, while salah is embarrassing himself against shrewbury in the league cup

i dont even like moses that much, but i think most unbiased fans will rate him over salah.

if your argument relies upon goals vs rubbish teams in qualifiers and friendlies, i think its over

oh and moses is HG, so even if he didnt play, he wouldnt be an utter waste of a squad place, like salah

I haven't got the time to reply to a joke of a post.

A little reminder, who scored against Chelsea in the CL AND EL semi?!

I think he should have a chance to take schurlle's spot in the team.

Yup. Schurrle has been terrible for the last 2 months, Salah should take his spot from now on. Schurrle's time is up here, he is not good enough for a top club.