Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I think Salah looked smarter / sharper with good decision making tonight during the few minutes he played and linked well with his team mates

He was linking up and playing one twos with hazard and fabregas. Very good performance

He definitely works hard and that can only be a big plus. He could play an important part this season in the cups and when we need more versatility or when we're chasing result.

What disappoints me game after game with Salah is his football intelligence and decision making. Sadly they limit his game and throughout all of our pre season I believe I haven't seen a single genius move from him. Best part of his game was his explosive running into empty space. He even disappointed me with his dribbling, but I guess I may be spoiled after watching Eden for so long with that glue on his feet and fifa humiliation of opponents xD

Mohammed can be really good when we need counter attacks or as a late sub when we're chasing result and that's what's he's gonna be doing this season pretty much.

If he does that well and we win PL or CL I'd expect his general confidence to grow and that next season he does much better, bur this season from him I expect a hard working pacy mediocre squad player who needs more time, experience and games.

He had a very very good game yesterday. Running back and forth all game. Cant believe some think Moses is better than Salah. :blink:

Agreed. Salah is a skillful little dude... Moses has no skill whatsoever; he runs and crosses/shoots and he needs lots of space to operate in.

Don't people see his quick feet and tight control of the football at all times? No the end product isn't there just yet, and he will certainly struggle when tightly marked once the league starts, but those are the hurdles he's got to overcome to develop.

Agreed. Salah is a skillful little dude... Moses has no skill whatsoever; he runs and crosses/shoots and he needs lots of space to operate in.

Don't people see his quick feet and tight control of the football at all times? No the end product isn't there just yet, and he will certainly struggle when tightly marked once the league starts, but those are the hurdles he's got to overcome to develop.

I haven't really noticed his quick feet in tight spaces but if he has it, then it will be a matter of time before he adds end product and becomes a starter for us. But he seems like a pass and move player which I like

he played really well when he was on the left side of the pitch, where cutting in was not possible.

That forced him to beat players with skill and pace, which he is very capable of doing.

The problem with him playing right wing is that the option to cut in is always there and he cant naturally dribble to much with his right foot.

That means that every time he does cut in, there are 2-3 opponents around to cut the move off, but on the left wing, he was doing quite well.

some newspaper saying that jose has changed salah place in field into LW instead of RW as main position and asked him to use his left foot with long passes from the left side.... .i know jose has tested him on both sides manytimes before but i prefer him as LW than RW although his main position was RW and he will cut inside less than before if he staied as LW and less chance to score too but he was more dangerous last nite as LW which is "whats better for business".