Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Stop shitting on other people's religions

Stop moaning about me expressing an opinion. He's an employee of this club and he's not preparing himself for matches to the best of his ability.

People love to use his religion as a defence but don't actually want discussion about that defence? Silly.

Look at Lukaku. People are to fast to past judgement!

Lukaku has played out his loans and showed what he was worth. That is what I want for salah. Him riding the bench here, and getting a second here and there, is not good for him. He hasn't covered himself in glory so far and this is before any of his true competition even shows up(atsu and Moses) next week. Nobody wants to see him waste away on the bench.

Lukaku has played out his loans and showed what he was worth. That is what I want for salah. Him riding the bench here, and getting a second here and there, is not good for him. He hasn't covered himself in glory so far and this is before any of his true competition even shows up(atsu and Moses) next week. Nobody wants to see him waste away on the bench.

Most people are still unsure about Lukuka as we speak. I get your point, but I personally don't think it will do him any good. He isn't a youngster we bought ala Lukaku, but a player who is a regular for his NT.

I agree with you that fasting is not an excuse at all, (though he has no energy what so ever since dawn till sunset), but fasting during pre season is not moronic mate. He is religious that is all. All people (Mulsims) do work while fasting. But he should still do much better. Bad performance for two straight games.

Pre-season is about fitness. How on earth can a player work on their fitness to the best of their abilities without a proper diet and being properly hydrated?

Pre-season is about fitness. How on earth can a player work on their fitness to the best of their abilities without a proper diet and being properly hydrated?

Very ignorant of you. Ramadan is a very important month for Muslims. Theres only 4 days left. I dont see the issue here.

Even though Salah's performances in pre-season haven't been too convincing, one shouldn't go OTT with the criticisms or write him off just because of that. I mean, Marin performed rather well in two pre-seasons ago and look what happened. Should never read too much into pre-season performances, whether it's good or bad.

There still is a chance for him to go on loan so we can bid for Di Maria :ph34r:

Very ignorant of you. Ramadan is a very important month for Muslims. Theres only 4 days left. I dont see the issue here.

I'm not ignorant of it, I just think it's a silly way for a professional footballer to prepare their bodies. I'm talking about science.

Even though Salah's performances in pre-season haven't been too convincing, one shouldn't go OTT with the criticisms or write him off just because of that. I mean, Marin performed rather well in two pre-seasons ago and look what happened. Should never read too much into pre-season performances, whether it's good or bad.

I've defended Salah because he showed some nice touches last season, but his last two performances haven't been him looking short of fitness or things you might associate with a lack of match time. It's poor touches that are a little worrying now.

I'm not ignorant of it, I just think it's a silly way for a professional footballer to prepare their bodies. I'm talking about science.

Because he is a professional footballer he cannot practice his religion? The club must be ok with this, dont understand why you are complaining.

Look like another wasteful signing imo especially with Boga and Baker on our hand. Only signed because we didn't want Liverpool to get him, now he might be loaned out then eventually sold for like 5m in a couple of years if he isn't given a chance this season. I don't think he will get any other chance, especially with so many attacking mid available every summer now like Gritzemann or Reus next year it is much easier to buy a proven world class player then to keep having faith in the likes of Salah.

Because he is a professional footballer he cannot practice his religion? The club must be ok with this, dont understand why you are complaining.

Because his fasting is apparently a possible reason for his shitty performances. Ergo, I'm criticising his preparation for these matches.

Personal views about religion aside I simply think commitment to your work and teammates should be your primary focus (except of course family). But then I come from a different/more progressive culture.